Kings Go Forth + Joe Quarterman + Mingering Mike

Secret_ChimpSecret_Chimp 915 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    damn

• Hope some of you DC area strutters can make it to this. This is one hell of a combination..

• SOOO Hyped for this!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    damn.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    WHOA, this looks so awesome!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Hope some of you DC area strutters can make it to this. This is one hell of a combination..

That picture fukking rules.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i think i just might go to this if i can muster up the strength to walk down there.

also, kevin this earth day broad went bezerker on me when i told her we can't put up any outside posters.. thanks for being a gentleman about our policy.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Hope some of you DC area strutters can make it to this. This is one hell of a combination..

That picture fukking rules.

listening back to the simulcast now...
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126028901

wish i coulda gone to the DC show too, but was happy to catch KGF in Richmond... I think they are just going to get better w/more material and shows

good times last night, despite the time change

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    im gonna check out the press show tonight up here at mercury lounge. the npr broadcast sounded great. my parents went last night, but my dad said he wasnt feeling it.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    last night's show was amazing. So good, in fact, that I'm gonna go out to Southpaw and see them again - for both sets - on Saturday. If these dudes are in your town, you need to see them. And if you're sleeping on this record, kill yourself.

my parents went last night, but my dad said he wasnt feeling it.

haha, those two with the wine & whiskey sours

• good times last night, despite the time change

I had a blast, KGF killed it so good and Joe did the same. Still got it Mr. Q.

It's hard to pick a fav section for the night....everything just burned musically. And people were tearing it up on the dancefloor. I think maybe my fav part was when the band did "Underneath my makeup" back to back with "Paradise Lost", that prison band cover. Just bloooown away