looking for weed

fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Interesting video. Is this recent? Karl Kani clothing is the official tour sponsor? I had no idea the brand was still around. Is Karl Kani popular with rap music fans in Germany?

• lol, those cops are so not in control of that situation, especially that one dude with the dark hair and earring. very well played by the narrator who knew his rights and stood firm without getting belligerent.

• is this even real?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    "Gestapo looking for the green"!! LOL

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    If that was here in the states the dude filming wouldn't have been runnin his mouth so much. The cops would've shut him up real quick. Don't get it twisted, I DON'T LIKE COPS, but these cops are a straight up joke.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    very well played by the narrator who knew his rights and stood firm without getting belligerent.

Wait, but dude sounded American... he knew his AMERICAN rights, correct?

I don't know why he would assume these rights are the same in another country as they're not even the same from state to state in the U.S. (its particularly funny that he mentioned his 3 years of law school if this is the case)...

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    very well played by the narrator who knew his rights and stood firm without getting belligerent.

I don't know why he would assume these rights are the same in another country as they're not even the same from state to state in the U.S. (its particularly funny that he mentioned his 3 years of law school if this is the case)...

I thought the same exact thing. Dude was just looking for trouble. I would've told his ass to shut up & just ride this shit out. He was getting on my nerves.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts

He's apparently Swedish-- but he's still pretty sure about his GERMAN rights.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    If that was here in the states the dude filming wouldn't have been runnin his mouth so much. The cops would've shut him up real quick. Don't get it twisted, I DON'T LIKE COPS, but these cops are a straight up joke.

More threatening cops = Better cops?

• very well played by the narrator who knew his rights and stood firm without getting belligerent.

that is a false statement that all rights and laws vary from state to state. you do have something called a constitution that is federal and supreme which means that certain rights are guaranteed to everyone.

also, when one studies law they do not merely learn about their immediate locality. it may be sort of corny that he mentioned the 3 years of law school but then again maybe it put those cops on notice that he wasn't a complete schmuck. one need not be a german legal scholar or an expert on the European Charter of Human Rights to have a grasp of basic concepts of evidence or proof in the criminal context.

he may have been annoying but a weaker person may have broken down and confessed to it or said something else stupid that could be used against him or allow himself to be railroaded by overzealous, young, insecure cops. he held firm and at the end of the day the cops realized there wasn;t a damn thing they could prove.

finally, that part where he says i don;t have to speak german to have basic human rights is spot on. he handled that situation perfectly: admit nothing and make counter-accusations.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

More threatening cops = Better cops?
    no, but it's pretty clear these cops arent running into a lot of firearms or multiple homicides.

i had three cops with uzis and a german shepard search me in zurich and never found the weed i had up in the hood zipper of my army jacket. an nypd would have found that in about 30 seconds.

• JusMeJusMe 68 Posts
    im thinkin when they went to the cops to report their stuff stolen they were loud and rude and brought this search on themselves. an assumption i know but from the way a couple of them were acting in that video it seems logical.

trying to act the man with cops is always a bad move imo. above all else they want to feel in control of a situation. if you act up and they feel like theyre losing control most are capable of doin some foul ish to remind you theyre in control.

just be polite and hope for the best.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    im thinkin when they went to the cops to report their stuff stolen they were loud and rude and brought this search on themselves. an assumption i know but from the way a couple of them were acting in that video it seems logical.

trying to act the man with cops is always a bad move imo. above all else they want to feel in control of a situation. if you act up and they feel like theyre losing control most are capable of doin some foul ish to remind you theyre in control.

just be polite and hope for the best.
    so your theory is that they brought this search upon themselves by being loud and rude? i'm willing to bet it was because they were black. who's right? who knows. i do know that the cops were way out of line and conducting an unreasonable search. the police are not above the law. "be polite and hope for the best"... GTFOOHWTB!

don't say a damn thing and wait to talk to a lawyer. never do their job for them... ever!

• JusMeJusMe 68 Posts
    no one is sayin to help them with their job, just never helps to be loud and rude, id agree with stayin quiet, but you can do that in a respectful way

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    no one is sayin to help them with their job, just never helps to be loud and rude, id agree with stayin quiet, but you can do that in a respectful way

While I do agree with you, these cops are straight foul. After all, this happened in Munich which is known as one of the most policed cities in Germany. Back when I was smoking weed, I was taken to jail in the main train station in Munich for 0.2 Gram of weed, had to get naked (that they didn't put gloves on was a relief!), pull my socks left and they kept me there just long enough so that I missed my train. Nothing would ever happen and they knew it, because the judges in the part where I live in Germany don't give a damn about the 500+ files that come from Bavaria every week for minor weed charges. Cops in Bavaria are something different, trust me. Add to that being black and a rapper. Bavaria is not the place you want to experience something like this.

*edit: maybe it is. as long as you have less than 2 grams, nothing serious should happen. But the way they treat you...unimaginable where I come from.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Is Karl Kani popular with rap music fans in Germany?

yes.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Is Karl Kani popular with rap music fans in Germany?

yes.

Wow. I don't think ANYBODY in the states wears Karl Kani gear anymore.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    stayin quiet

This helps out more often than not, in many situations.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    "you color your hair"

ROFL Dude caught feelings off that one.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    why didnt they just throw that weed down in the train tracks instead of right there on the ledge??

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    why didnt they just throw that weed down in the train tracks instead of right there on the ledge??

IT WASN'T THEIRS, RACIST!

oh yeah. my bad.
    pigs planting shit on motherfuckers all over the globe

they probaby googled method man after they went to the station and saw some How High shit and were thinking that he whole bus was made of ganja

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

That was the last of their stash and they wanted to retrieve it. That's my guess.