ebay Court?: Hey When Some Worthless F*ck..

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Piece-o-shit-waste-o-time-cock-hole-crust-type doesn't pay for weeks forcing you to open a "claim" that finally after so many days still results in nonpayment... once you "close" the claim or case or whatevertheshits to get your fees back... Can this bastard still leave you negative feedback after all this bullshit?warm regards,Chad

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I don't think so. I think once the case is closed, the transaction is canceled and he won't even have the option of leaving feedback.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I don't think so. I think once the case is closed, the transaction is canceled and he won't even have the option of leaving feedback.

thanks.

I just can't imagine the mentality of one who bids on multiple records with no intention of paying -- And even them taking the time early on to communicate saying, "sorry for the delay, mate. sorting it our."

• MrFingazMrFingaz 64 Posts
    Git that bitches address and send him some

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    You should be fine Chad - once the case is closed in your favor I'm pretty sure you're protected, and regardless a phone call to eBay in my experience does the trick.

Just remember to NEVER EVER call Paypal customer support, always call eBay. Two completely different policies and the eBay side is always more helpful.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    BURN HIM!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I just had the worst experience ever trying to buy a record from an ebay seller. After doing everything he asked and trying to pay him numerous times in different forms. He told me I took to long so he sold it to someone else! WOW.... I didn't lose any money but the fact of the matter is I wanted the damn record.

• eetzeetz 53 Posts
    I just had a similar situation with feedback, but I was the buyer.

Long story short, bought something "like new", but $60 worth of parts were missing. The seller told me it was my issue because I didn't ask if all the parts were there. Obviously something in "like new" condition should have all the included parts. Bad news for me, shipping cost me $80.

Paypal settled the dispute with the decision that I mail back for a refund. Well, I'm not spending $80 to mail back something missing $60 worth of parts, so I declined paypals offer (which i'm still pretty unhappy with Paypal's protection of the buyer).

So, this guy leaves me negative feedback saying I tried to extort money from him and froze his account for a month.

I sent an email to Ebay and within 24 hours, the feedback was removed.

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    I just had a similar situation with feedback, but I was the buyer.

Long story short, bought something "like new", but $60 worth of parts were missing. The seller told me it was my issue because I didn't ask if all the parts were there. Obviously something in "like new" condition should have all the included parts. Bad news for me, shipping cost me $80.

Paypal settled the dispute with the decision that I mail back for a refund. Well, I'm not spending $80 to mail back something missing $60 worth of parts, so I declined paypals offer (which i'm still pretty unhappy with Paypal's protection of the buyer).

So, this guy leaves me negative feedback saying I tried to extort money from him and froze his account for a month.

I sent an email to Ebay and within 24 hours, the feedback was removed.

i feel you on this - has happened to me numerous times with inaccurately graded records.. ive paid $20 to have it sent to me, realised they clearly lied about condition, and opened a case with paypal, only for the outcome to be "yeah just mail it back and spend a total of $40 to walk away with nothing". awesome.
    it seems like they need to introduce a caveat where in certain situations sellers have to pick up the tab for postage.

seems to me that at the end of the day, being able to say they offer buyer protection is about where ebay/paypal's interest starts and ends. its just a carrot to keep buyers using the site it would seem.