Awesome Revenge Tracks RR

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't know if this is "awesome" but it's awesome

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Not really revenge, so let's just pretend something bad happened between them and now they're getting back at each other - I love this song!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    Who is Arkx?

some moron with a similar sounding name.

Arkx was the young man who had somewhat controversial arguments that the SS brains trust could neither handle nor defeat, and the rage, the very rage and ire that was so spawned was ethereal in its beauty, imperious in its majesty, primal in its neanderthal brutality.

The dude broadly argued against the Muslim scientific and moral contribution to the world IIRC, and with teh intelligentsia here amassed frothing with bile, proceeded to render them all hilariously impotent with the revelation of his own purported muslim heritage.

The lad then retired from hereabouts, no doubt to cause further mayhem and implosions on other boards across hyperspace like some superhero-w/-bad-rep, forever doomed to be righteous but villified.

Honestly, it was a f*cking hoot.

On the other hand he went and spoiled it by posting some thread about some crappy grime sub-genre. Or something.

haha.. sounds like i missed out. you will note from my join date that i am a somewhat infrequent visitor to the site. or a lurker extraordinaire if you prefer.

Who is Arkx?

some moron with a similar sounding name.

try to listen to "here, my dear" front to back sometime in one sitting so you can appreciate the arc of the narrative.

cool, will do, cheers

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Does this count?

• ennuiennui 111 Posts
    Souls of Mischief- Anything Can Happen.

Hi A****y

-Nate

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Souls of Mischief- Anything Can Happen.

Hi A****y

-Nate

hi!! how did you know it was me?

• ennuiennui 111 Posts
    I think you mentioned offhand years ago that Edith Head was one of your online handles. Plus, the photos you occasionally post bear your unmistakable stamp.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Sublime- Santeria
    Icecube- I wanna kill sam
    Bodycount- Cop Killer

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    Roscoe Jordan-Booted

• zlatorogzlatorog 66 Posts

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I'm surprised this wasn't posted right away.