45 with the Break (Smiley Face)

2»

Comments

• XL please

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    oh it's like that? damn! ok, let me see if my brother still got the same ole screens and i'll try to make that happen. what cut of shirt are we talking here, currently in-style bicep-showing armpit huggers (i guess that's the style... what do i know? i'm old) or throwback baggy fits w/ elbow touching sleeves?

• oh it's like that? damn! ok, let me see if my brother still got the same ole screens and i'll try to make that happen. what cut of shirt are we talking here, currently in-style bicep-showing armpit huggers (i guess that's the style... what do i know? i'm old) or throwback baggy fits w/ elbow touching sleeves?

yeeeeahhh ... do it up !
    anvil will work, no american apparel please..no shmediums or t skirts.. i wear clothes that fit.

• Options
    oh it's like that? damn! ok, let me see if my brother still got the same ole screens and i'll try to make that happen. what cut of shirt are we talking here, currently in-style bicep-showing armpit huggers (i guess that's the style... what do i know? i'm old) or throwback baggy fits w/ elbow touching sleeves?

yeeeeahhh ... do it up !
    anvil will work, no american apparel please..no shmediums or t skirts.. i wear clothes that fit.

It's Gildan or you're jaking it.

XL, I'm in for round two.

• throwback baggy fits w/ elbow touching sleeves
    or normal

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    gildan or anvil is cool. rawhamburger got it. no spray on american apparel!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    soulman doesnt look for work. work looks for him.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Phill,

You got a lil' Geoffrey Stoner goin' on, huh? "Bend Your Head Down Low" is what's up off that jawn.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    I'll cop an L for sure.

• XXL plaese...

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    I'd prefer a tighter-fitting, tapered waist, organic cotton medium, please. Also, sleeves are optional.

• Medium......in mesh.

• I'll cop an L for sure.

• anvil will work, no american apparel please..no shmediums or t skirts.. i wear clothes that fit.
    i hear that,save the american apparel is for the 100 lb dudes

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I'll cop an L for sure.

• MrFingazMrFingaz 64 Posts

XXL fo yo fat ass boy right heeeeeeeeere.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Phill,

I'd prefer a XXXL throwback, baggy fit shirt. Good lookin' out, mane!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak