New mix of boogie goodness

MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Helloo Soulstrut,My friends who do an electronic music related blog back in Iceland asked me to do a guest mix for their podcast which I did and was just uploaded. I recorded it at the same time I did Boogie Mixx 3 and the only difference between this and my other mixes is I put some of my own edits in here (which I don't do for the "Mixx" series).Dansidans #10 - Arni Kristjansson mix Tracklist:1. Forecast ? Don?t Stop2. Kwick ? Night Life3. Cecil Parker ? What It Is (Arni Kristjansson Re-edit)4. Chic ? Soup For One5. Yamashita Tatsuro ? Bomber6. Locksmith ? TMI7. First Love ? Party Lights8. High Fashion ? Feelin? Lucky Lately9. Dayton ? Meet The Man10. Blue Magic ? Clean Up Your Act (Arni Kristjansson Re-edit)11. Skipworth & Turner ? Street Parade12. Network ? Cover Girl13. Con Funk Shun ? If You?re In Need of Love (Arni Kristjanssoninstrumental edit)

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    awesome, all your mixes get high rotation around these parts, looking forward to peeping this!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

that Con Funk Shun is SICK!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Good, good swag, that. The High Fashion joint was always a big favourite of mine.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Gah! blocked at work. Will check it tonight.

• Great stuff!
    The wantslist grows...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    can't wait!!!
    dling now
    your edits are always ill

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    i love these mixes, thanks! dl-ing now

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Boogie Mixx III? I somehow missed that. Have you already uploaded it? The first two parts haven't been out of rotation since I have them.

• I'm really enjoying this mix, thanks!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    seriously, for the last year your boogie mixes have been in constant rotation. looking forward to listening to this one.

• Thanks!

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Thanks everyone.

Boogie Mixx III? I somehow missed that. Have you already uploaded it? The first two parts haven't been out of rotation since I have them.

Put it up on the interweb late last year and it and the other two are available from my website arnikristjansson.com. Here's a direct link and the tracklist to it.

Arni Kristjansson - Boogie Mixx 3

01 Round Trip - Let's Go Out Tonite
    02 Fonzi Thornton - I Work For A Livin'
    03 Ron Louis Smith - The Worm
    04 Mtume - So You Wanna Be A Star
    05 Goldie Alexander - Show You My Love
    06 Plush - Free And Easy
    07 Ronnie Dyson - All Over Your Face
    08 Convertion - Let's Do It
    09 Kenny Lynch - Half The Day's Gone...
    10 Jerry Knight - I'm Down For That
    11 The O'Jays - Put Our Heads Together