Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    $3

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    $25.50 tops.

Good record.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    hovers between $8 and $586

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    last few times i watched it on ebay they went for $30-35

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    hovers between $8 and $586

$586=eBay madness, right?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    People stop it with these nickel and dime price checks. SOME WEIRD OBSCURE SHIT I CAN UNDERSTAND , BUT SOME $20 (max) EUGENE MCDANIELS RECORD YOU FOUND FOR $7.... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Paid 5 bones for mine from a collector.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    wow.. i will crawl back into my hole now.

just for the record i got it for a buck.

• "152.75"[/b]

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    wow.. i will crawl back into my hole now.

just for the record i got it for a buck.

Cherrystones is a good song.

• fuck all yall i like the whole damn record (almost)

-left rev mc t

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    fuck all yall i like the whole damn record (almost)

-left rev mc t

I agree, underrated as an album... I think there's an acoustic cut I can't get with though?

• It's on the wall at Groove Merchant. I could have sworn the price was close to 100.

People stop it with these nickel and dime price checks. SOME WEIRD OBSCURE SHIT I CAN UNDERSTAND , BUT SOME $20 (max) EUGENE MCDANIELS RECORD YOU FOUND FOR $7.... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
    cosign Raj. Mylatencys Bermuda Sunday record=price check approved. Outlaw=look it up on ebay ya lazy bastards!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    has spoken!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    It's on the wall at Groove Merchant. I could have sworn the price was close to 100.

$75

has spoken!
    YUP!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Got mine for $25 off of eBay. Would say that's a good price, but haven't kept up with current trends on the LP since I bought it.

BTW, im really feelin those pastel colors for an argyle. i got one with pink and brown but not one with pink and blue. shits ILL!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Anyone heard of a group called the Meters? I found their rarest LP called 'trick bag' and wondered how many billsit goes for?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    has spoken!

lovely.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Yeung_Mack, I think you should beg asprin for a custom avatar involving the argyle.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    If I can set aside some time, I will indeed create a custom avatar for young mackzilla....

RAD!!! you're dat dude asprin!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

"152.75"[/b]

G A M E O V E R

• i'm a little bit embarresed to say i paid about 50 for a copy. i paid less for my 4 copies of headless heroes back then for some reason.

i think that record sounds like the rolling stones.

dave