IDs: Hippie, psych, metal, rock, weirdo music etc

Comments

• Options
    I think it's awesome that you come on here without introducing yourself and proceed to act like this site is some kind of music ID service.

b/w

They have a resident psych expert there who can help you ID a few. Just ask for the resident psych expert--he'll self identify.

• beezerholmesbeezerholmes Edinburgh 59 Posts
    I suspected this would be the response i would get, sorry i offended your delicate sensibilities.

I just figured i would have more chance of getting them identified here than over there, where it appears you cannot post the mp3s.

I will delete the thread if it is really upsetting everyone.

• Options
    lol @ "delicate sensibilities"

b/w

HI EVERYBODY!

I HAVE ABOUT A DOZEN SONGS FOR YOU TO ID. LISTEN TO THESE SAMPLES AND HELP ME WITH NAMES OF SONGS.

I HAVE CONTRIBUTED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS BOARD, NOT EVEN AN INTRO AND WILL CONTRIBUTE NOTHING, BUT HELP ME ANYWAY, K?!!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    The last one is definitely Gandalf, but as for the rest, you might have better luck taking that shit to waxidermy.com.

• I think it's awesome that you come on here without introducing yourself and proceed to act like this site is some kind of music ID service.

b/w

They have a resident psych expert there who can help you ID a few. Just ask for the resident psych expert--he'll self identify.

lol @ "delicate sensibilities"

b/w

HI EVERYBODY!

I HAVE ABOUT A DOZEN SONGS FOR YOU TO ID. LISTEN TO THESE SAMPLES AND HELP ME WITH NAMES OF SONGS.

I HAVE CONTRIBUTED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THIS BOARD, NOT EVEN AN INTRO AND WILL CONTRIBUTE NOTHING, BUT HELP ME ANYWAY, K?!!

wow.....couldn't you have just skipped the thread?

Wish I could help you dude, I know none of those joints.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah as Twoply says, the last track is Gandalf:

Not really enough of a rock head to get any of the others. Waxidermy might be a better bet.

• No. 4 called "Delinquency" by V-Twin....

http://www.dominorecordco.com/artists/vtwin/

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Why do Scottish newcomers to the board always get flamed?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Why do Scottish newcomers to the board always get flamed?

Because they won't serve us in their pubs or shops? (Pitlochry-Local-Shops-For-Local-People,Tacks-all-over-the-roads - R).

Although Edinburgh and Glasgow were alright but I got this in Aberdeen plenty. Obviously I don't tar all sweaties with the same brush (being of sweaty descent meself) but it gets pretty tiring pretty quickly.

• beezerholmesbeezerholmes Edinburgh 59 Posts
    Cheers Twoply, Senior and Gottzack, it is much appreciated.

Since Aberdeen is an oil city and is filled with people from all over the world i would not have thought you'd have had any bother getting served in any shops.

I deeply apologise for my city's bad manners on your visit and i will be bringing this up in the next town crisis meeting don't you worry...

I didn't realise that an introduction was so important here, in Scotland nobody introduces themselves to anyone. There was a Scottish soap opera where none of the main characters even spoke to each other for the first year and people just shuffled awkwardly past each other in the butchers, corner shop etc.

Anyway, i am Beezer, a Dj from Aberdeen.

Here is a mix i did a few months ago for the first birthday of a friend's night.

DO IT! Birthday Mix

Tracklist

1. Alessandro Novaga - Drums One
    2. Units - High Pressure Days
    3. Funky Lowlives - Wicked Beats
    4. Manuel Gottsching - E2-E4
    5. Trus Me - WAR Dub
    6. Motor City Drum Ensemble - Raw Cuts 3
    7. T Connection - At Midnight
    8. Amin-Peck - Coda
    9. Throbbing Gristle - Hot On The Heels Of Love
    10. Serious Intention - You Don't Know
    11. Section 25 - Looking From A Hilltop
    12. Four Tet - Love Cry
    13. Ed Chamberlain - Styge
    14. Liquid Liquid - Flextone
    15. Heartbreak - Regret
    16. Chic - Dance Dance Dance
    17. Goody Goody - It Looks Like Love
    18. Martin Circus - Disco Circus
    19. Joris Voorn - Sweep The Floor
    20. Kris Menace - Metropolis (Serge Santiago's Italo Boot Edit)
    21. Broadcast - Corporeal
    22. Liasons Dangereus - Peut Etre... Pas
    23. The Residents - Diskomo
    24. Electrifying Mojo - Midnight Funk Association Segment
    25. Joe Meek & The Blue Men - I Hear A New World

• Options
    Now we're talkin'

Welcome, and good luck with the IDs.