I have a sample question

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
Tribe Called Quest - Phoney Rappersit was used in the Keith Murray - Dangerous Ground song too, but I can't find anything at thebreaks.I've wanted to know this for a while.thx.

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Jay Dee did that with a few samples (used them slightly differently on different peoples albums), i cant remember off the top of my head but i have it some where i think, will see if i can dig it up

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Keith Murray - Dangerous Ground

This was such an ill song. That bass line is ridiculous. I always thought that schitt was played on a keyboard. The Uhmah (Tip, JD & Ali) produced both, I just figured same producer same keyborad. It would be pretty ill to find out it was a sample.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it is a sample

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Some one on here has to know what this sample is.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i am sure i either have the record, or the track on a dilla sampled this comp thingy, just can not remember what it is right now, and am in the last few minutes of some auctions so can look just now (or i will forget the auctions)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    i am sure i either have the record, or the track on a dilla sampled this comp thingy, just can not remember what it is right now, and am in the last few minutes of some auctions so can look just now (or i will forget the auctions)

F*ck YOUR AUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    As he casualy walked down the street the man ended up in a dark Alley, only to hear the sound of drums, for he was Blind & now he is known as the Blind Alley. With no Emotions he went blindly looking for the man with the cane the big daddy.........

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    As he casualy walked down the street the man ended up in a dark Alley, only to hear the sound of drums, for he was Blind & now he is known as the Blind Alley. With no Emotions he went blindly looking for the man with the cane the big daddy.........

come on, the drums is the easy part!

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    He is known as the Blind Alley but do you know his Emotions. One must look deeper than just the title and search inside his Lyrical Prophecy (LP) search and you will find but search deeper.. Easy parts are easy but be easy and you may trip....