The EXCITING Sound of the Black Eyed Peas (NRR)

13»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Yes, let's get this thread poppin' again!!

• Fergie's got to go to the bathroom because her bladder's full! Full of urine![/b]

• She needs to take one more step.

Not for work.......

a la Allin

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i am loving this

i am loving this
    co-

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

ps. that last image was horrible...horribley AWSOME!

• Yes, let's get it started in here!!

• Jeebus...GG Allin had a little winkie....

Yes, let's get it started in here!!
    Clever!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• I don't know if this article is bullshit, or not - I'll let you be the judge, but GODDAMN!!!

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie bites her skin
    Aug 2, 2005, 15:32 GMT

"Black Eyed Peas star Fergie bites her skin.

As well as nibbling on her nails, the sexy singer has confessed she chews the skin on her hands and wrists when she gets nervous or bored.

She admitted: "I bite my skin, too."

When she was younger, Fergie's mom tried to stop her habit by smothering her hands in bad-tasting cream.

But it didn't work because Fergie, real name Stacey Ferguson, liked the bitter flavour.

She explained: "I like the chemical taste."

Meanwhile, Fergie has confessed she pretended to have bulimia when she lost weight through drug addiction.

The singer took so much Ecstasy and crystal meth, her appetite disappeared. So the star - who was in band Wild Orchid at the time - said she had the eating disorder as a cover story.

Fergie also admitted in an interview with Britain's Q magazine that she attended Overeaters Anonymous to make her story even more convincing."

yo doode, that's pretty out there, as far as behavioral patterns,

I mean, is there a clinical term what her problem??

Fergie: plases report to the 'Favorite Popeyes side order' thraed!

ocd.

• profeignprofeign 145 Posts
    I don't know if this article is bullshit, or not - I'll let you be the judge, but GODDAMN!!!

As well as nibbling on her nails, the sexy singer has confessed she chews the skin on her hands and wrists when she gets nervous or bored.

When she was younger, Fergie's mom tried to stop her habit by smothering her hands in bad-tasting cream.

But it didn't work because Fergie, real name Stacey Ferguson, liked the bitter flavour.

Meanwhile, Fergie has confessed she pretended to have bulimia when she lost weight through drug addiction.

The singer took so much Ecstasy and crystal meth, her appetite disappeared. So the star - who was in band Wild Orchid at the time - said she had the eating disorder as a cover story.

Fergie also admitted in an interview with Britain's Q magazine that she attended Overeaters Anonymous to make her story even more convincing."

ocd.

Also could be a generalized anxiety disorder plus addiction and various other little psychological issues. Or maybe she's just a real strange fuckin' person.

*munch munch munch munch* I like the chemical taste.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I don't know if this article is bullshit, or not - I'll let you be the judge, but GODDAMN!!!

ocd.

Also could be a generalized anxiety disorder plus addiction and various other little psychological issues. Or maybe she's just a real strange fuckin' person.

*munch munch munch munch* I like the chemical taste.

if she were talented, she would fit right in with the gravediggaz

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

No talent? Can you dance, sing and piss your pants all at the same time? I can only do one at a time.

No talent? Can you dance, sing and piss your pants all at the same time? I can only do one at a time.

It's just like walking and chewing gum. Once you've done it enough times in private it's easy to do it on stage.

Did a member of the Black Eyed Peas really go public and admit they've been biting for years? That they just can't stop? Well, I never...

• 10:1 odds she'll be on here in another week schooling fools...

• montymonty 420 Posts
    10:1 odds she'll be on here in another week schooling folls...
    hi Fergie - you know we all love you

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    From a White Stripes message board

• Ait that t-double with the wet drawers?

NEW SUPER GROUP:

T-Double and Fergie are: Double I Peeds

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts