this is NOT... I repeat NOT april fools....

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited April 2010 in Strut Central
I did a few rounds today, sun was out, fine weather, hit up couple easter fleas, I drop by this older ladys place, whos selling off some stuff, she has some instruments, one being an old harpe, wow, aparently shes been a musician of some sorts, so I ask if she has any records, and she points at an box in the back of the room, I dig into it, and its classical harp stuff for the most part, but but but then.. to my surprise. daaaaaaamn, three sealed OGs

Comments

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I did a few rounds today, sun was out, fine weather, hit up couple easter fleas, I drop by this older ladys place, whos selling off some stuff, she has some instruments, one being an old harpe, wow, aparently shes been a musician of some sorts, so I ask if she has any records, and she points at an box in the back of the room, I dig into it, and its classical harp stuff for the most part, but but but then.. to my surprise. daaaaaaamn, three sealed OGs

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Three sealed o.g's of the CD replicas..?

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Three sealed o.g's of the CD replicas..?

Yes, and with the shrinkwrap to boot.

Seriously, nice score. Congrats!

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    did you buy the harp?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    what the F*ck was up with this psuedo harp lady???
    3 killer ashby ass joints and she didnt even open them??
    she gets the epic fail and i hope the next time she touches a harp she gets paper cuts on her prejudiced old lady prune fingers

• Those records look TINY.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Those records look TINY.

Or Upskiboo has huge hands....

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Those records look TINY.
    Naw, dudes house just has floor boards the size of highway off ramps.