Only in Texas

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    hahahahahaha "F*ck YOU, F*ck YOU, AND F*ck YOUR CHEESEBURGER!"

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    I hope that was not in Austin. Please tell me it was on the way back to Houston.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    That dude could've said ANYTHING about my cheeseburger: there's no way I'm going down on that whattaburgerfloor!

• In defense of the belligerent gentleman: if you had any idea how long you have to wait for your order at Whataburger, you might have some understanding of his level of frustration.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i love whataburger 3

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    He's like a human lolcat.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i love how the dudes off camera were sayin "tap out! tap out! tap out!"

this is why the whataburgers in my hometown got securrrity guards.

• In defense of the belligerent gentleman: if you had any idea how long you have to wait for your order at Whataburger, you might have some understanding of his level of frustration.

yeah. god help you if you decide to head over there after 10 pm. and no, going inside won't cut down on your wait.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    crazy how MMA has exploded in recent years. I mean, that bearded dude was by no means a good fighter but he threw a pretty technical submission on that fat kid at one point. he didn't do it *well* by any means, justsaying.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    optimal hilarity

I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGER!!!

Yeah, after 10p, expect a 30-40 minute wait.
    I really hope that wasn't here in Austin. Part of me is thinking it might be. St Patrick's beads. Pawl Wawl was in town last week.

In defense of the belligerent gentleman: if you had any idea how long you have to wait for your order at Whataburger, you might have some understanding of his level of frustration.

yeah. god help you if you decide to head over there after 10 pm. and no, going inside won't cut down on your wait.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    You stole this from HarvelCanal, still on the front page:

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1411138&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD

b/w

I assumed this was McDonalds! (never seen/visited a Whataburger-related)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You stole this from HarvelCanal

hmmm...

Harvey: hurry up and post again so i can 'steal' from you some more.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

hmmm...

Funny thing is: I purposely didn't name my thread "only in Texas"...as doing so would attract the LCD element on this board.

You can have em.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

hmmm...

Funny thing is: I purposely didn't name my thread "only in Texas"...as doing so would attract the LCD element on this board.

You can have em.

Thats AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing!