whats up?

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
i mean how fucking slow can this thing get tonight. i need my entertainment. thank you two-ply for these crazy ass hippie records. lets get stupid y'all.

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i got hippie records too.

Emory Almanac- So It Goes

know it?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing but in my case I should be wrapping up this Night Owl site I'm working on so it's better that it's slow.

• I was thinking the same thing but in my case I should be wrapping up this Night Owl site I'm working on so it's better that it's slow.

one more drawing and i'm out of here... just checking in to get some mental breaks from 13 hr work day

• gnarls.

tsega has made real world skils. aliet has radical unknown hippy man ( post a picture of memories and pain ). spaceghost is trippin me out.

shanti om and shit

• gnarls

• don't want to trip you out bro...

mad productive today but i'm going home now.

time to get my healthy grub on. macrobiotic burritos today.

peace to everyone.

• that guy is gnarls

lou farrigno rocks golds gym in venice. i said whats up.

ap

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    hey ap-

your cd came in the mail today.

i listened to little bits of little bits w/ a coworker in the car on the way to a lunch mtg. didn't get a chance to check out much.

i said: "The guy who sent this is really into the sounds of the rainforest." And just as I said it, i could feel the rain forest around me.

time for sleep.

• that granny is gnarls

Your cd is good too.

• twiddle

• you guys are radical and cool.

shred it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

lou farrigno rocks golds gym in venice. i said whats up.

Lou Ferigno is the deaf man that makes me want to drunk milk

AP we needs to hit the studio! I was going to call you today about that shit, but folks in silverlake took me for a ride.

O'Jays will make you pay

• sounds gnarly.

you need to listen to modern soul uptempo. hi fashion and change will rule you. i am strictly into om shanti.

holla back on modern soul mix craziness.

rad.

ap

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    its time for dual turntable moder mix action

• OH GNARLS

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    whats up batches? holla

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    OH GNARLS

hey Adam, have you got the new Colleen album yet? Its called the golden morning breaks, listening to it right now, its really chill. AP you'd really like it too I bet.

• i dont know what that means. santa cruz greatest hits vol 1 1977 is whats really. fany fany rares. adam likes fany modern soul. billy ocean " i got your picture on my wall its hanging there girl you dont know what your doing to me que sera sera what will be will be ". raer. i have photbucket and i want to post pictures of rares but i am scared and lazy when it comes to computing.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    hey Adam, have you got the new Colleen album yet? Its called the golden morning breaks, listening to it right now, its really chill. AP you'd really like it too I bet.

ain't grabbed it yet. All you New York fucks need to go down to Other Music in the Village and watch Colleen blow your skullbrains out your chin pores.

Microphones "Mt Eerie" in the whip Ege Bamyasi on the Turntable. Class action lawsuit on the desk

NEWFOUND TERRITORY

• whats up dudies? It's late and I'm a little-tiny bit drunk and a whole lot bit high. AP, what do I gotta do to hear one of them CDs? I sure do like rainforest sounds! I was watching NATURE last night and they were talking about muggs catching the MALARIA in the rainforest. thats what really raw. It looks worse than dope withdrawl.
    my bizzand just got our fizzerst legit tape delay. ROLAND SPACE ECHO FOLLS! I got blizzied and commenced to get busy and also raw on that mugg. I couldn't get the straight REVERB to work but The Delay works real sweetly. Anybody know how to work on these thingies? I used the reverb on vocals in the studio and maaaaan, it's a sweet sound.
    night night

• class action lawsuits bring you 23 cents or in other words $1,000,000,000 divided by 3 billion claimants. in other words dont worry about it dude, what you need to do is listen to this...

Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...
    Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...

There???s a star in the east
    Over pyramids at Giza
    There had once lived a girl, she ruled the world
    Then down the Nile he came with a smile

He was a king, she was the queen
    Under the moonlight
    Your eyes won???t believe what your mind can???t conceive
    Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...

Nights over Egypt
    Nights over Egypt
    Nights over Egypt

I have a turntable in my studio now. thornes td124 and baby advents. oh shit dude.

ain't grabbed it yet. All you New York fucks need to go down to Other Music in the Village and watch Colleen blow your skullbrains out your chin pores.

Microphones "Mt Eerie" in the whip Ege Bamyasi on the Turntable. Class action lawsuit on the desk

NEWFOUND TERRITORY
    Dude, The Microphones are the shit. Listen to Phil Elvrum's stuff all the time.

• sure guys carry on a conversation about a subject i know nothing about and completly ignore me.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    What's up ladies

any ladies in the house

• yea right

• OG PRESSING

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    I got that shit, that card is called C-3P0 Surprised.

AP, were talking about a couple newer modern bands that you'd actually really like. Colleen is really mellow, very nice stuff. The Microphones aka Mt Eerie (Phil Elvrum) is a current folk dude from up here in the pacific northwest. Have Adam burn you copies of that shit pronto.