HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY BATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Laid up with the sprain, no marching for the kid today. About to go get started though, toasts at the graves on some Waking Ned Devine ish followed by a slow, steady stumble around the island's better Irish pubs. Sister is cooking up some corned beef so I might make that happen later too.

Showered with Irish Spring today, clean as a whistle. I do go all out.

Gave these away recently, all I got now is the pictures!

BIG CHAN!! 1980 BEATZ wherever he's at!!

• slainte fuckfaces.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Man Who's 1/16th Irish Proud of His Irish Heritage

Still, beats the non-Irish college kids who use St. Patrick's Day as an excuse to get drunk in public on the streets of Boston.

• In Richmond va us bitches are drinking pbr n Jameson the choice of all us broke bitches happy pattys fuckers!

• one thing i will not be doing tonight is drinking Green Beer, that ish is weak

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    Laid up with the sprain, no marching for the kid today. About to go get started though, toasts at the graves on some Waking Ned Devine ish followed by a slow, steady stumble around the island's better Irish pubs. Sister is cooking up some corned beef so I might make that happen later too.

Showered with Irish Spring today, clean as a whistle. I do go all out.

Gave these away recently, all I got now is the pictures!

BIG CHAN!! 1980 BEATZ wherever he's at!!

It's a glorious day!!
    Leaving Friday for Kildare to celebrate with the fam in true Irish style.

Happy St. Paddy's Day

BTW......do not rent Boondock Saints 2......HORRIBLE!!!!!!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I'm about as Norwegian as it gets and I have classes/rehearsals all day but I live with two Irishmen so we had Irish coffees around 7 this morning. Hittin the Irish place around the way later tonight.

• 17?C in toronto! [63?f]

pattys day patios abound!

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I might not be Irish, but I homebrewed a stout which is ready today! I work on 42nd and Lex, and can see all the revelers leaving the parade and heading to the bars in the neighborhood, commute tonight could be interesting. Happy St. Paddy's!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hi folls and idots! I hope everyone did it real big tonight. Okay..........