god of war 3 [ps3-r]

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
not being a huge game nerd, but having had enough fun with the previous installments, i copped today. so far, its much the same.... which is a good thing.dude has mad daddy issues though.the rip torn cameo was pretty funny as well.thoughts?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    two days to go for RED DEAD REDEMPTION

no hijack

• i was really hoping that Gamefly was going to send this out today, but alas. maybe tomorrow.

b/w

two days to go for RED DEAD REDEMPTION

no hijack

got pushed back to May

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    I was gonna cop it, but after playing the demo for Dante's Inferno, i'm going with it. I need something to keep me away from Borderlands.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Forty one[/b] days to go for RED DEAD REDEMPTION

no hijack

• I was gonna cop it, but after playing the demo for Dante's Inferno, i'm going with it. I need something to keep me away from Borderlands.

heavy rain is a good stop gap game. excellent for interim playing purposes.

• Options
    Super. Street. Fighter. 4.

Dealt

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    the God of War trailers look insane.

i played 1 and it was the most fun ive had playing a game since i stood outside the corner store stacking coins on the screen of a streetfighter 2 arcade machine.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I pretty much slept on the God of War Series and I'm now gonna cop this weekend.

OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=480 HEIGHT=310 id="videoPlayer">PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/cne_flash/production/eidothea/release/eidothea.swf">PARAM NAME=scale VALUE="noScale">PARAM NAME=salign VALUE="lt">PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>PARAM NAME=allowscriptaccess VALUE="always">PARAM NAME=flashvars VALUE="bwr=0&playerMode=embedded&movieAspect=16.9&mapp=embedded_480&gen=1&viewMode=sd&autoPlay=false&paramsXML=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamespot.com%2Fpages%2Fvideo_player%2Fxml.php%3Fid%3D6253090%26mode%3Dembedded%26width%3D480%26height%3D310%26newplayer%3D1%26skin%3DeidotheaEmbedded480_169.xml">/OBJECT>

I didnt know it was connected to Greek Mythology like that.

This should do until Red Dead Redemption.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Super. Street. Fighter. 4.

Dealt

I haven't had a new gamesystem since forever but I'm gonna get an xbox and an arcade stick when this comes out. SF4 is just too much fun.

Played GOW2 when it came out and it was really good. It's not in the cards for me to get a PS3 now, but I'd be hype for the third one definitely.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ended up buying the ultimate edition from amazon for 40 bucks after some coupon jumpoff and was all ready to go home and play until i saw shits were selling for like 150 on ebay so GRIPP AND FLIPP was in full effect after that

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    ended up buying the ultimate edition from amazon for 40 bucks after some coupon jumpoff and was all ready to go home and play until i saw shits were selling for like 150 on ebay so GRIPP AND FLIPP was in full effect after that

serious on my part.......

All i'd want from that package is the Dominus Skin. Maybe the Combat Arenas.

Errythang else is extraneous.

I copped last night and got as far as Hades. Shit is fun.