Hahahaha...woah. (Black Fairy eBay Related)

2»

Comments

• Options
    gee i'm busy today and i really do not have time for this but...

lets talk marcofunk for a second.

marcofunk is an italian buyer who paid me some very nice prices on a soul auction a few months back... fats gains band $305 and shit like that.

two chargebacks via paypal for $700+ and $400+ becuase he had not received his parcels just a few days after payment. items were sent registered mail. tried to communicate with him but he was difficult.

everything was resolved of course when he got his shit and the disputes were reversed.

he buys a $6 50's jump blues record by a known artist along with all the funk private raers and leaves this feedback...

--------

this one came in with other 3 but j.mcvea is 50's or 60's sound!!!!! AND I HATE 4721703757

--------

i mean come on dude dont you know a jump blues record when you see one. i mean the guy is a known artist. mcvea.

this gives new meaning to the deal with these guys who want the raer but have never heard an undisputed truth LP or any of the other basics.

he is a nut with a lot of bread who wants raers.

end of story.

ap

fuck.

this asshole just bought a record from me too. took him two weeks to pay, so I filed a non-payment thing. enter: all kinda weird broken English emails. He paid & I sent his record but I expect bad things.

Add him to your blocked bidders list!

Not a good bank account look.

k.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Not a good bank account look.

yeah, but you can't put a price on freedom from the tyranny of 17 year old euro royals - newly into record collecting.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Man, I'd take that sucker to the bank every chance I had.

yeah, but for every rich freak that will be a pain in the ass, there's a polite rich freak willing to spend just as much on Hoctor breakz.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I see.

For Jeff's eyes only:

What color jewel case would you like for your Big Star CD? I have green, orange, red, blue, and violet.

violet

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I knew you'd pick that one!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

sup with this joint?
    anyone here have it?

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

this gives new meaning to the deal with these guys who want the raer but have never heard an undisputed truth LP or any of the other basics.

he is a nut with a lot of bread who wants raers.

end of story.

ap

No doubt, I sold a few LPs to this joker in the past. Nothing but a pain in the ass. Following the day after sending payment, he emailed me nearly every day: 'where are my lps?, where are my lps?'. I thought he was kidding, and told him my teleporter was broken. He did not get the joke which only added to the confusion.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

No doubt, I sold a few LPs to this joker in the past. Nothing but a pain in the ass. Following the day after sending payment, he emailed me nearly every day: 'where are my lps?, where are my lps?'. I thought he was kidding, and told him my teleporter was broken. He did not get the joke which only added to the confusion.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    why ya'll hattin' on Black Fairy? thats a hot record, and superrrrrr raer, which warrants a high price tag, maybe not $400, but definitely $200. with that said, im still lookin for a copy

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    why ya'll hattin' on Black Fairy? thats a hot record, and superrrrrr raer, which warrants a high price tag, maybe not $400, but definitely $200. with that said, im still lookin for a copy

Get your cake up

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you got a job at Burton for me?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    you got a job at Burton for me?

I need an intern to move some boxes around.

We don't pay interns though. I can pay you in Tee shirts and free Sobe Adrenaline Rush.