Movie Star/Vinyl Head

2»

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Scott Caan (if one actually considers him a "star.")

I hate this f*cking guy... he plays the same condescending prick in every movie so you have to just assume he can't actually act and is like that in real life.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    High Fidelity

After seeing the delete scene, Fidelity has lost it's record collecting nerd status to me and now is a useless romance tragedy.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I hate this f*cking guy... he plays the same condescending prick in every movie so you have to just assume he can't actually act and is like that in real life.

Mini Biography

Muscular, swaggering and tough, Scott Caan gives every indication of becoming a "man's-man" like his father, legendary actor James Caan.

Formed a rap duo called "The Whooliganz" as a teenager. They had one single in 1993 called "Put Your Handz Up". His rap alias was "Mad Skillz". His rapping partner was The Alchemist, who is now a top hip-hop producer.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

Mini Biography

Muscular, swaggering and tough, Scott Caan gives every indication of becoming a "man's-man" like his father, legendary actor James Caan.

Formed a rap duo called "The Whooliganz" as a teenager. They had one single in 1993 called "Put Your Handz Up". His rap alias was "Mad Skillz". His rapping partner was The Alchemist, who is now a top hip-hop producer.

I can not unsee what I have just seen.

• Scott Caan (if one actually considers him a "star.")

my sentiments exactly.

• Scott Caan (if one actually considers him a "star.")

Mini Biography

this is squarely in the vein of early 90's David Faustino-Parker Lewis schitt. shades of early Blood of Abraham. sorta jr. House of Pain status.