This chick totally tearing up the cowbell....

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited February 2010 in Strut Central

Seriously though, I have about the same amount of enthusiasm at my dj gigs these days.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I have serious concerns for her future.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Ahhh, guys...

She's blind.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    you're right. or with some other disability.

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    I got a fever... and the only cure is more cowbell!

• Ahhh, guys...

She's blind.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    This has to be the only video on youtube where the comments are even more fun than the video itself:

"Do people not have anything better to do? just for everyones information this girl is blind. she lived in the same dorm that i did and she has a seeing eye dog that walks her everywhere. From what i was told she can see very little. I have a story , I thought this girl was completley blind then one day i was walking in hall with a trash bad and her dog came and sniffed the bag as i walked and she said "stop smelling that bag!" thats when i found out she was not completley blind. but still people"

or:

"You stupid hick fuckers. She is blind and a wonderful person. I didn't see any of your fat asses out there because you dumb fuckers aren't smart enough do even hit a f*cking cow bell."

or:

"it would be discrimination not to laugh at her because she is blind..."

priceless stuff!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Don't blind people have a heightened sense of hearing? 'Cause if so, it must be excruciatingly apparent to her how off-beat she is.

Just sayin'.

• Seriously though, I have about the same amount of enthusiasm at my dj gigs these days.

same here.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Don't blind people have a heightened sense of hearing? 'Cause if so, it must be excruciatingly apparent to her how off-beat she is.

Just sayin'.

haha dude...

having good hearing isn't the same as having a sense of rhythm.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Just sayin'.

haha dude...

having good hearing isn't the same as having a sense of rhythm.

Nah, I hear you. I'm just sayin', you gotta be realistic about your strengths. There's a big difference between clapping randomly off-beat at a John Mayer concert and strapping on the full regalia and doing it in front of 90,000 people.

Might want to work on the timing in the bedroom a bit before taking that show on the road.

Just sayin'.

• settle down DB. that hair has gone to your head!