Super Noble Brothers

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Long ass trailer and I still don't know what that's about. Are they a band? Record diggers? Painters? Art collectors? All of the above? Am I the only one that's clueless??

• Congrats A & T! Super next level business guys

• looks pretty interesting, i wonder if it's gonna be a dvd release

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Hahaha I know Andy and Tom and I don't even understand what this movie is about!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Long ass trailer and I still don't know what that's about. Are they a band? Record diggers? Painters? Art collectors? All of the above? Am I the only one that's clueless??

Collectro extraordinaire & SS's own Tom Noble and his brothers (one of which is in Kings Go Forth).

This is crazy. I had no idea about this movie.

• lotus landers

• Hahaha I know Andy and Tom and I don't even understand what this movie is about!

Hahaha Something tells me you know Andy and Tom about as well as you claimed to know Dante. Read the synopsis on the webpage if you don't understand what the movie is about.

I think the film looks promising, and Andy is surely one of the smartest and most articulate record dudes/music buffs around.

• I saw it when it premiered in Milwaukee at the Art Museum. Thumbs-up!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Looks interesting, and I'll support any Strut-Related endeavor.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    That looks awesome! Way to go Tom!

• I was just hangin with Tom on saturday. Oddness.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Hahaha I know Andy and Tom and I don't even understand what this movie is about!

Hahaha Something tells me you know Andy and Tom about as well as you claimed to know Dante. Read the synopsis on the webpage if you don't understand what the movie is about.

I think the film looks promising, and Andy is surely one of the smartest and most articulate record dudes/music buffs around.
    ouch, movie looks cool though.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Hahaha....wow.

I've met Tom a few times and Andy once, but apparently I don't qualify for the cool club. Oh well.

The trailer left me intrigued, confused, and interested. I don't think I'm the only one.

• I picked up a promo of the DVD (with accompanying CD) at Rockaway Records in Silverlake several months ago for $3. Tom probably sold it there before he moved to SF. Interesting movie, definitely worth a look.