Ten Thousand Dollar Elvis Record

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Knowing damn well the dude that posted it probably set up another account to start the bidding. I've done that my damn self, ssssshhhhhh. But within reason.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Knowing damn well the dude that posted it probably set up another account to start the bidding. I've done that my damn self, ssssshhhhhh. But within reason.

shill biding

• "I ONLY SHIP TO CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES. The reason is that it is too expensive to ship overseas."

30$ is wayyyyyy too expensive when you just sold a 10.000$ record...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

stay classy dude!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

shill biding
    That's grounds for blacklisting.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    different sleeve, understandably you must have passed out before making it to the end of the auction description, I managed to read the whole thing (just) & his copy has 45RPM written in black not color. "I doubt any of you have the compact 33 variation with the black letters so this may be as close as you ever get" as well as $50 international postage for a 45 = Elvis collectors are awesome
    If that $10k is a serious bid ....

• as big as crooks ebay are, Im surprised they even pursue or deal out consequences for shill bidding...I mean they make more money off of it, and that seems to be their only concern.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    2 reasons:

- ebay caters to the buyer experience, not the seller
    - eBay would never want to see federal or state legislation come out against it, more regulation would cramp them

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I've never seen the shill game played this badly.

How much is this going to cost in final value fees?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

How much is this going to cost in final value fees?
    $269 if it ends at 10k.