Eugene record convention anyone

erikbeatserikbeats 129 Posts
edited January 2010 in Strut Central
hey the Eugene record convention is this weekend here in Oregon.Anyone going?The show is a good one for the most part and the biggest record sale in Oregon with a lot of dealers from all over. Tony from Spokane and i have a spot in the Hilton if any of you dudes want to do some before show trades or beers .I will post some pics of the show for all you out of state and of course finds.anyone going?peace

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Damn I really want to go to this. I dj the night before in Seattle. I could make the 5 hour drive after my gig at 3:00AM I guess. But I will be beat down tired. I would then need to drive straight back afterwards to make it home in time for my Sunday night gig. Which means literally pretty much NO sleep for like 24 hours. I can't do it like I used to any longer I even looked into a plane ticket. $825!!!! LMAO With a layover in California. I guess I could also, cancel my Sat. night gig but that wouldn't be very professional of me.

• yeah
    its a long drive from sea town
    maybe worth it though
    with this show you never know what your gonna get
    if you want to sell some stuff to make it worth your while
    bring a crate and you can set up on our table
    peace

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i was hoping this thread had something to do with this:

here comes the sun & overdose of joy =

• that would be cool to find the eugene record at the eugene record convention.
    it could happen
    with all the old hippies selling all their stuff this show is always interesting.