Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    KATIE COURIC COLONOSCOPY FOOTAGE AKA LATTE PASS

B/W

GET A NETI POT

C/W

BEEN HAD CHUD

PS: I JUST LOST MY APPETITE
    PPS: REMINDS ME OF CONTRA? LIFEFORCE? ONE OF THOSE...

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    ninja turtles obviously

• minimini 879 Posts

• LapurLapur 60 Posts
    That still looks like a bad case of Herpes on micropenis

• Another Glenn Beck clip???

• UGHHHH, I knew what the video was gonna be as soon as i saw the thread title. We had it on the blog a few weeks ago. That shit is seriously disturbing. Blechh, just think, whoever made your lunch may have been massaging that thing yesterday. Earth is fucked.

I'd really like to know how big that thing is. Is that a full size sewer pipe? Could you stand upright in there, or is it a little pipe?

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    UGHHHH, I knew what the video was gonna be as soon as i saw the thread title. We had it on the blog a few weeks ago. That shit is seriously disturbing. Blechh, just think, whoever made your lunch may have been massaging that thing yesterday. Earth is fucked.

I'd really like to know how big that thing is. Is that a full size sewer pipe? Could you stand upright in there, or is it a little pipe?

From link posted above ^^^^

Ed Buchan, environmental coordinator at the Raleigh Public Utilities Department, said staff biologists have confirmed that the "creature" is actually a colony of tubifex worms. The colonies attach themselves to roots that gradually work themselves into weak points in the pipes.
    "They seem to respond to the light from the camera," Buchan said. "That light is pretty hot."

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I lived w/in rock-throwing distance of that shopping center for most of my adult life. Apparantly in the '70s there were bars & rock clubs beneath it - it'd be funny if these creatures were pulsating beneath them back then!

It doesn't sound like anybody's in any hurry to clean it out though - perhaps one day a massive root/worm creature will emerge from the depths of Cameron Village

I've only seen a few seconds of this footage btw - I have a weak stomach