Attn: Day

2»

Comments

• I got to admit.. Theres a lot of unity in this forum.. But what could i expect here.. It seems this place sucks mad cock here feeding off eatch other.. Like a bunch of suckling pigs.. You feeable minded people bow before the God of all.. You can't win against my mind.. I'm guided by my higher self.. Gods mind roams strong here kid..

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I got to admit.. Theres a lot of unity in this forum.. But what could i expect here.. It seems this place sucks mad cock here feeding off eatch other.. Like a bunch of suckling pigs.. You feeable minded people bow before the God of all.. You can't win against my mind.. I'm guided by my higher self.. Gods mind roams strong here kid..

Trust me. No one cares. Move along now..go on....there you go.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    yup, it has to be superpoaster

Nah, it's THIS dude again.

That was a good thread...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    yup, it has to be superpoaster

Nah, it's THIS dude again.

That was a good thread...

All kinds of crazy!

• God's mind roams strong where ever I'm at..

so you think you all of god huh??lol.. I lol at you..

• and i dont care about dissin this place cus i hardly see help here and am attacked the most here.. This place is full of retards.. Except the real niggas..

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    whats w/ the N-Bomb, Cracker?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ARE YOU A BASED NOBLEMAN?

• shut your trap...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    whats w/ the N-Bomb, Cracker?

Is this conversation beginning to feel slightly familiar??

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1245910&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

Where's a mod when you need one??

• LOL hahahaha

You people always look to target a nigga at this place..

I can use the word nigga if i want to.. Who the F*ck are you to tell a whole race what words they can't and can use?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Are you Black?

• I am cuban..latin..

But I can say whatever I wanna say.. I dont care if you white black or asain.. I have had black friends call me nigga.. Not to sound cliche.. But thats just what i always have used as slang.. I dont respect one race over another... I say cracker as well.. I just feel nigga is such a common word already all that shit should stop.. I said this a long time ago..

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    It's the one and only Stress Dollars

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I am cuban..latin..

But I can say whatever I wanna say.. I dont care if you white black or asain.. I have had black friends call me nigga.. Not to sound cliche.. But thats just what i always have used as slang.. I dont respect one race over another... I say cracker as well.. I just feel nigga is such a common word already all that shit should stop.. I said this a long time ago..

BAN

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    u have a lot of swagger, DjStyles52

• lol.. I dont give a F*ck.. It will prob never be accepted by everyone.. thats the difference with me.. But you be damned if you going to stop me from saying it..

See this the thing i'm not here to change everyones mind to use the word nigga.. Or do i care.. I just wanna keep saying what I always had said even as a child..

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    lol.. I dont give a F*ck.. It will prob never be accepted by everyone.. thats the difference with me.. But you be damned if you going to stop me from saying it..

See this the thing i'm not here to change everyones mind to use the word nigga.. Or do i care.. I just wanna keep saying what I always had said even as a child..

your momma must be so proud!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    This thread rules/is going to rule

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I am cuban..latin..
    You're cool with me, then. Let it rip.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    can we get one of those word change mod things, so every time dude says N**** it comes out as cupcake or snugglebuggle or doodoohead.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I am cuban..latin..

• can we get one of those word change mod things, so every time dude says N**** it comes out as cupcake or snugglebuggle or doodoohead.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I am cuban..latin..

He'll be disappointed, dude thinks he's SS, but is clearly VG- at best.

• whatever man.. I dont give a shit what you say.. Just dont be rating me on a scale.. Just do you man..

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    whatever man.. I dont give a shit what you say.. Just dont be rating me on a scale.. Just do you man..

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    whatever man.. I dont give a shit what you say.. Just dont be rating me on a scale.. Just do you man..

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yo I don't know what the F*ck is going on in here. I'm in Cologne about to DJ @ Red Bull Music Academy. That BDK remix thing was put out free. Holler @ Ayres or his website up for it.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    I am cuban..latin..

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    This thread rules/is going to rule