having a music yard sale..

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
having a yard sale right now, purging all my LPs. Finding out (like I didn't know) that people expect you to just give away your records for nothing. I am on the other side of the fence now with this yard sale crap game. $1 to $3 records is not asking for much. Schitt, my CD collection is sitting out there right now, waiting to be bought up for nothing.

Comments

• zlatorogzlatorog 66 Posts
    i'm in Lexington and might be able to take some items off your hands, i was planning on being up in Louisville today anyway. what sorts of LPs are you trying to get rid of?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    disco 12"s, 80's boogie, grateful dead, random soul. You can come by and look sometime, they will always be here.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Damnit, I need to call my friend and get down there.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    update? hows the sale going?

peace, stein. . .

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    You setting up on Sunday? I planned on heading down there at some point tommorow.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Very weak I must say, I live in a part of town where the folks just don't get it. Too many ride-bys, and no players. I need to do it again, feel like rolling up on the blvd style just throwin' down crates on the sidewalk of a major intersection.

Grade: D-

I will do it again will let yall know.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Damnit, I need to call my friend and get down there.

Don't you do enough damage in the New York area already, I don't need you turning coal into diamonds on my turf.