Kiss your day goodbye (Flash game-R)

DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
The object of the game is simple: Get out of the room.The solution to the game is not at all simple. Enjoy!

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    So how far have y'all gotten?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I have the battery and the vial, but I don't know how to use them.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I got the safe open, moved the chair, got the second panel open, got the briefcase open, and popped the electric plug out. Stuck on the keypad and sound device schitt.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I youtubed it. I got things to do.

• I only just started work. Thanks..

• jgissjgiss 42 Posts

PM if you want any hints/guidance without giving anything away.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    The UV light/swiss army knife was cool.

I got stuck on the piano game and the goodluck part.

I found all the clues, but I'm too lazy to figure it out.

How far was I from finished?

- spidey

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    ah shit. spoke too soon. That was kind of easy actually.

(SPOILER!!)<br />My notes:<br /><br />green =3<br />blue =1<br />purple =5<br />yellow = 6<br />red=4<br />light blue = 2<br /><br />light BLUE D <br />YELLOW A <br />BLUE C <br />GREEN E<br /><br />blue<br />red <br />light blue<br />yellow<br />green <br />purple<br /><br />cdefgab<br /><br />1. a3<br />2. c4<br />3. d3<br />4. a1<br />5. b4<br />6. b3<br />7. c1<br />8. a4<br /><br />GO<br />b3<br /><br />OD<br />c4<br /><br />LU<br />a1<br /><br />ck<br />b4<br /><br />G+D = ??b4<br />O+C = ??b3<br />O+U = ??c1<br />L+K = ??a4<br />

- spidey

• jgissjgiss 42 Posts
    Keep in mind, though, that the codes/combinations change each time you play the game...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I got the safe open, the first panel, got the test tube, two batterys...and imma bout to go get a coffee come back and solve this bitch during my lunch break!!!!