Eau de toilette thread

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
I've been rocking "deep vibrant long lasting fragrance for men. Top Notes : mandarin, bergamot, black pepper, anise, cardamom; Heart Notes : nutmeg, lavender, coriander, cinnamon; Base Notes : vetiver, vanilla, tonka, amber, musk, tamboti wood( a wood from south Africa that is resistant, deep and vibrant). Share your eau de toilette current experience

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    ive worn the same one for about 15 years now (when I do wear it, not an everyday thing)

very citrusy and fresh...

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

I've been using this one for a while now.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    My fave for the last year or so, Comme Des Garcons - Skai

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I want a metrosectual magazine review with each post, please.

"old moldy record cover notes woth a top of ancient forest scent"

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    i like a bit of ck one.

peace, stein. . .

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Flavored/Scented Alcohol = Last Century

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• i'm currently wearing this:

I would only wear that if George Clooney's Batman was on that.

b/w

Seriously......im as Metrosexual as the next Metrosexual, but why would i wear cologne to work?

Im not horny and 19 anymore dousing myself w/ a 100dollar bottle of Bark Flavored Rubbing alcohol.

Scents have gotten way more sophisticated these days. Body lotions, good soap, bath stuff, etc.

I want what ever scent i apply to be super subtle.

My moms got me PUFFY'S Cologne recently. WTF? !!!!!

I just walked by some old man today who smelled like cologne. Shit was terrible.

THIS DOESNT GET U MORE PUSSY.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I've had the same bottle of Obsession for approximately 14 years. I think I last threw some on going to a wedding several years ago.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I've had the same bottle of Obsession for approximately 14 years. I think I last threw some on going to a wedding several years ago.

ive had the same bottle of tuscany for 15 years...takes a long tim eot empty a bottle when you use one tiny spray 3 or 4 times a year

Yup. I have a 10 year bottle of Grey Flannel that I seldom use unless its special occasion.

Shit loses its potency after like 2 years anyway.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Knize 10

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    Gucci Rush....

in summer, Sunflowers (1st fragrance i was bout as a young'un, so it takes me back)

& every once in a while, men's Armani's Aqua di gio cos it really does smell yum.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Post deleted by AKallDay

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i would give every girl i ever came near an epic orgasm.

if i were a dude i wouldn't wear cologne. i don't care for it, i just think being nice and clean smelling rules. and most of my home girls agree. cologne reminds me of my old uncle.

but then again i don't know what it's like for guys but if i were a dude, i would just be focused on making sure i was awesome. also probably my privates would be somewhere between six and eight inches length wise, and the gurth of a genetically modified cucumber available at whole foods. visit whole foods if you don???t know what i mean. i wouldn???t want to be too big to scare a girl, or too small to be made fun of behind my back. i would give every girl i ever came near an epic orgasm. i would eat healthy and not drink soda pop. and if i drove somewhere with a girl, i'd make sure she got inside safely before driving off. (but that bitch BETTER know the lean over ???door trick??? or she???s dead to me!)

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    if i were a dude i wouldn't wear cologne. i don't care for it, i just think being nice and clean smelling rules. and most of my home girls agree. cologne reminds me of my old uncle.

but then again i don't know what it's like for guys but if i were a dude, i would just be focused on making sure i was awesome. also probably my privates would be somewhere between six and eight inches length wise, and the gurth of a genetically modified cucumber available at whole foods. visit whole foods if you don???t know what i mean. i wouldn???t want to be too big to scare a girl, or too small to be made fun of behind my back. i would give every girl i ever came near an epic orgasm. i would eat healthy and not drink soda pop. and if i drove somewhere with a girl, i'd make sure she got inside safely before driving off. (but that bitch BETTER know the lean over ???door trick??? or she???s dead to me!)

These witticisms also belong in the pickle thread.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    GET ON MY LAWN!

^^^ That looks like straight up liquor!! ^^^

^^^ That looks like straight up liquor!! ^^^

It's good for that too.

what? the before and after shot?? (man on bottle)

Maybe it's an American thing. Hobos drinking aftershave/haispray/vanilla extract.

Hobos are old men.

Old men wear olde school barber shop after shave.

or

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

damn SStrut is fun today.

there's this magnificent, exact science combination of cigarette smoke and very very good cologne that might as well be another strain of pheromones that makes me swoon, and it usually comes off men I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole, but I'm getting off-topic....otherwise, blech!

I'm not an AK home-girl but I agree, nothing better than unadulterated man-smell....even better if it's a little on the sweaty side - but clean sweat, not onions, blunts, Pabst, polyester and no-shower-for-three-days sweat.

i had no idea that it would take toilet water to bring out the ss ladies like this. carry on.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here is how I get down:

Yeah, I'm old school. But oh well, if ain't broke, don't fix it (i.e., femmes have always complimented my scents). I'll leave that new stuff to you young bucks.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Cologne is for boys.

Showers are for men.

I've never worn cologne, and the moment I read the above line in Esquire years ago, I had my response for the rest of my life.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Haven't bought anything else in the past 10 years, I always get whichever is the best deal at the duty free:

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Post deleted by AKallDay

my redneck gramps rocked the barber shop/walgreens ish and my high-end gramps rocked grey flannel. i figured that dudes each had five children and 12+ grands must have known something 'bout play.

i used to wear polo cologne when i was going through puberty. (but i also liked information society.) now, I just try to not to hum too much--by any means necessary. but i did recently make my own aftershave from some record cleaning fluid and tea tree oil. really.