DEEP FRIED TWINKIES

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
What's next ?Breaded Snickers ?

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Is this something new for you?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    They've been doing that shit in Scotland for years now.

Deep fried Mars Bar anyone?

That's batter around the outside if you were wondering.

• jgissjgiss 42 Posts
    how about deep-fried coca-cola?

more deep-fried goodness can be found here:
    http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

What's next ?

Breaded Snickers ?

they have these at the mid-south fair every year...and yes I cop. Deep fried oreos are good also. Glad they are only available to me one day a year.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    A few weeks ago I was out near Canyon Lake eating breakfast at a place called Flapjacks. They serve deep fried pancake balls and had them listed as "Flappin' Balls" on the menu. I should have taken a picture of the menu to back up my story but was brain dead after partying too hard all weekend.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    RAJ CAN THESE BE BOUGHT ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR / MY VICINTY? I WANT TO GO TO THERE

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
    what up with some deep fried poptarts?
    i guess there's a lot of those around here now that i think about it

• deeseldeesel 61 Posts
    At Ribfest in Chicago this summer I had a deep fried twinkie with a hotdog stuffed in the middle.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    RAJ CAN THESE BE BOUGHT ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR / MY VICINTY? I WANT TO GO TO THERE

Sorry. These were on sale at the boardwalk on Virginia Beach. What will southerners come up with next ?

I did try a Deep Fried Glazed Croissant from my local bakery the other day and I literally thought I was having a mild heart attack. My arms went numb and I had a sharp pain in my lower back.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I did try a Deep Fried Glazed Croissant from my local bakery the other day

a staple of my college days stoner snacks

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

Deep fried Mars Bar anyone?

Hell yeah!!! A specialty in Bondi Beach. There is one take away store that got approval from Mars to sell theses and promote them. Havent had one in years.....mmmmmmmm

Although I been trying to find a place that does Deep Fried Bounty bars....

• RAJ CAN THESE BE BOUGHT ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR / MY VICINTY? I WANT TO GO TO THERE

I've seen them in NJ (had one o'them Mars bars). Keep an eye peeled at places that sell fish'n'chips. It seems the tradition made it's way over here via the chip shops in UK/Scotland...

b/w

Street fair/state fair might be a good bet too...