Fundamentaly it's wrong to hit children, but....

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
...sometimes you have to seriously think about killing, or at least maiming them...check it out at around 2:16 (although the hissy fit build up is worthwhile)

Comments

• Where's that kid's father?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Lord.

It's hard to even put into words how disfunctional that relationship has clearly been for a long time. That kid didn't wake up that morning like that out of the blue, and he seems lucid and making enough excuses to indicate he is aware of exactly what his behavior means and that he is in control of himself. For their sake I hope they both get some serious therapy or that kid will be down at the station at some point explaining why he beat up his girl or boy friend.

And if a kid of ours ever slapped my wife like that, cancel Christmas. That would be a bad door for that kid to walk through is all I am saying.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

And if a kid of ours ever slapped my wife like that, cancel Christmas. That would be a bad door for that kid to walk through is all I am saying.

Not married, no kids, but

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    He really is a little prick. But he needs a lot more than an ass whoopin.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    he is probably just salty that she just buys him pastel colored old man shirts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Where's that kid's father?

One of the biggest problems in our society.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    He really is a little prick. But he needs a lot more than an ass whoopin.

Seriously.

Also, if I ever laid a hand on my mom like that...well, I wouldn't be sitting here today typing this comment.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

Oh shit--you know the guy?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

What, mothers making it impossible for their baby daddies to stick around?

Yes, I agree.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Oh shit--you
    know the guy?

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    [quoteSeriously.

Also, if I ever laid a hand on my mom like that...well, I wouldn't be sitting here today typing this comment.
    What he just said....

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Seriously, that situation looks as it has been going on for sometime and also, fingers are pointing to the mom as well. First of all, kids test adults all the time, it's something we've all done, but also, it's up to the adult to nip that shit in the bud and take it in their own control and work for them, never against them. Kid is young and is already being very manipulative. Not a good look.

The mom looks and seems like a pushover & also, you do not call your kid "dude". That is just a no no(imo) in my book. I'm not a father, but I did help raise my nephews from the time they were babies till they were 18 (they are now 20 and 22 years old) and they came out great.All is needed is direction, individual attention & setting rules. She just does not seem stern at all(imo).

To sum it up, That peach collar shirt wearing, khaki pants sporting, Menendez brothers next contender kid is a spoiled little f**k and needs to miss a couple of x-mas(and b-days).

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Oh hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls To Tha NO!!!

She called/calls him "DUDE"?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

What, mothers making it impossible for their baby daddies to stick around?

Yes, I agree.

lmao - oh shit, I think you need to visit your local BK!

• Lord.

It's hard to even put into words how disfunctional that relationship has clearly been for a long time. That kid didn't wake up that morning like that out of the blue, and he seems lucid and making enough excuses to indicate he is aware of exactly what his behavior means and that he is in control of himself. For their sake I hope they both get some serious therapy or that kid will be down at the station at some point explaining why he beat up his girl or boy friend.

Once ( only once) I stopped my Mom from smacking me by holding her hand back and my old man looked like he wanted to kill me, and pushed me up against the wall. Last time I tried that wiseguy shit...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Lord.

Once ( only once) I stopped my Mom from smacking me by holding her hand back and my old man looked like he wanted to kill me, and pushed me up against the wall. Last time I tried that wiseguy shit...

Hey,

RIP, but Big William wouldn't even tolerated me slappin' my mom. Pops would've put his foot so far up my ass it would've came out of my mouth! on too few fathers in the homes these days, and as a consequence, we're seeing the erosion of the "functional" family and whole communities. Real men stand up, while punk muthafuckin' BOYS duck out the back door and abandon their families.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    i smack my ma when she plays too rough with my dog, then my dog starts attacking me because i smacked her, then she smacks him for attacking me, then i smack her for smacking him........it can go on for daaaaaaaaaaays!!

• i smack my ma when she plays too rough with my dog, then my dog starts attacking me because i smacked her, then she smacks him for attacking me, then i smack her for smacking him........it can go on for daaaaaaaaaaays!!