Who wears Polo?

2»

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I disagree w/ The Purple Label stuff.

A simple regular POLO joint is sufficient.

U shouldnt have to walk in a room and let errybody know your some POLO freak.

Shit should be more subtle than that.
    You sound shook.

Dude, I'm sitting on a pony right now, in my office, just Lo'ed the fuck out. I'm on an actual horse, typing this very slowly with a very long stick that reaches down to my keyboard. And not just any long stick, duke: an official P-Wing Horseback-Typing Stick. Please believe, shit is crispy. And my pony's rocking some Snow Beach goggles. With cookie blinders. And a scarf.

Real heads know.

I dress better than you.
    One would hope so.

The real question is: Do you dress better than my horse? Even factoring in the well-documented RL western-style blazer, I'm betting the answer is "neigh."

Your Pony has a nude picture of me on his/her stable ceiling.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    A STRUTTER BEEN HAD BEEN REVEALED??!?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

HAHA!!!

Where she at? In the middle!

It was a dead giveaway when he said "ooh-keh-leh-leh!"

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

HAHA!!!

Where she at? In the middle!

It was a dead giveaway when he said "ooh-keh-leh-leh!"

damn you are right ....first thing I thought was John Book when i heard him say that....

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    This whole thread rules, but James is steady murdering the game right now. "been had sugar cubes." shit had me rolling. Comedy platinum status.

• The real question is: Do you dress better than my horse? Even factoring in the well-documented RL western-style blazer, I'm betting the answer is "neigh."