PALIN resignation?

124»

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    But it's so simple! All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

You've made your decision then?

Not remotely!

I have often trotted out the quip "you keep using that word--I don't think it means what you think it means" when dealing with Palinites.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Have fun returning to obscurity![/b]

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

And please take Al Gore with you.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6658672.ece

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Dude. I could set my watch to you.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Dude. I could set my watch to you.

Thanks.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I meant to mention.
    I had the radio on low in the other room and they played a clip from her presser. With the volume down all I heard was her tone rhythmically punctuated by her loud breaths. Only I thought the breaths were scratching and that someone had done a Palin Remix.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Thanks, it's good to know he is out there working to make the world better.

• and the palin sideshow continues- you can tell her media people prepped her and the situation a little bit better this time but its all just so weird...why they chose to portray her in hip-waders boggles the mind---she must be surrounded by dimwits. i guess they assume this portray her as an ordinary, hard working frontier woman instead of the intellectually shallow, unstable diva that she so clearly is.

students of PR take note, this is how not to manage your client's public image: