Bboying is so gay...

LapurLapur 60 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
Because before Herc, Bam, and Flash, there was Francis Grasso incorporating his headphones and slip cues into seamless sets at the Sanctuary, enchanting the all male crowd with those soundsssss:Baby Huey - Listen To MeBooker T and The MG's - Melting PotDennis Coffey - ScorpioTitanic - Rain 2000Jimmy Castor - It's Just Begunyes...before you was rockin' to Baby Huey at 1520 Sedgewick Ave, they were gyrating in hot pants and go-go boots and when Baby huey said, "Listen to me, hear what I say," they snapped their fingers and said, "this is me, this is who I is. See me. Love me."

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• LapurLapur 60 Posts

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    leave hip hop alone

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    BAN

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

• "Bboying is so gay..."

CLASSIC STATEMENT OF A PERSON WHO CAN'T DANCE AT ALL...

PWND

• LapurLapur 60 Posts
    "Bboying is so gay..."

CLASSIC STATEMENT OF A PERSON WHO CAN'T DANCE AT ALL...

PWND

No need for hate my brother. For I am your brother, your best friend for ever. Singing the songs, the music that you like...

*Sing with me*

I am your brother
    Your best friend forever
    Singing the songs
    The music that you like.

We're brothers til the end of time
    Together or not, you're always in my heart
    Your hurting feelings
    And you will reign no more.

100 benedictions to you my brother.

• PWND!

• It's gotta be an alias...too perfectly crafted...

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    Boooooooooo!

peace, stein. . .

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts

Oh Snap! That's Crazy Legs at the start of the vid. On the right side. What a trip....

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Crazy Legs is gay?

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
    Yo I'm not gonna say anything about that shirt and how he was wearing it. Not one word........

• LapurLapur 60 Posts

• ReedReed 97 Posts

• LapurLapur 60 Posts

• Break Dancing is gay.
    Bboying is alive and well.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I mean, yeah, this is pretty obvious baiting, but really all he's saying is that certain breakdance classics got heavy burn in gay clubs before the hip-hop era, which is true. But that's what makes b-boy music great; it pulls from a huge variety of sources based on tempo and feel rather than era or genre.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I mean, yeah, this is pretty obvious baiting, but really all he's saying is that certain breakdance classics got heavy burn in gay clubs before the hip-hop era, which is true. But that's what makes b-boy music great; it pulls from a huge variety of sources based on tempo and feel rather than era or genre.

let's get some 1,000 post mixtape action going on, buddy.