The ULTIMATE LA thread

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
Yo LA Strutters! I'll be in LA between July 16-20. I've got a list of places to eat and things to do, but I'm excited to listen to some music with however many of you will be around. It would be great to put faces to some of the names I've seen on the Strut for half a decade. I'm definitely connecting with Guzzo, as I owe him a gazillion records, but if folks have gigs or cool stuff going down, let me know. This'll be my first time in LA and I want to do it properly. I can bring a few trades if anybody's interested.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Bummer - I'll be visiting the Bay during those days. Hope you have a great time here, regardless.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Funkmosphere

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Which part of the city are you visiting?

• I'm playing a hotel pool party on the 18th.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Yo LA Strutters! I'll be in LA between July 16-20. I've got a list of places to eat and things to do, but I'm excited to listen to some music with however many of you will be around. It would be great to put faces to some of the names I've seen on the Strut for half a decade.

I'm definitely connecting with Guzzo, as I owe him a gazillion records, but if folks have gigs or cool stuff going down, let me know. This'll be my first time in LA and I want to do it properly.

I can bring a few trades if anybody's interested.

Jesus I'm late to the game.

Can't wait to see you man. bring trades, snacks, and women.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    I'm playing a hotel pool party on the 18th.

And I have not been invited?

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    wasn't there JUST a thread on this not too long ago

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...&PHPSESSID=

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    OK folks, it's on: Friday afternoon till Monday afternoon I'm raising Cain in LA. I've already get plans with a bunch of you, but I want to meet the full SS LA massive.

Cell 416-453-2184
    Email dannoatwork @ gmail.com
    Blackberry PIN 302640BA

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I guess I'm going to root down tonight. I don't think i've been in like 5 years. anybody else there hit me with a text. 323-719-1931.