Let It Be Known...

13»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Let's get a name on this and get things figured out. I am really not feeling all this behind the scene bs for all we know it could be all made up. Who's gonna fess up about all this.

here here. let's get it out in the open.

It's Miss Bassie, isn't it?

h

whoa! keep me out of this one- too creepy/ugly/BS-laden for me.

this cat and mouse game is stupid - i hate these i-know-something-but-i'm-not-going-to-tell-you posts. why post this shit in the first place unless you're going to tell us who it is. otherwise, you're just causing shit for no good reason.

i hope this ends like that my-friend-has-the-rarest-record-but-i-won't-tell-you-what-record-until-you-pay-lots-of-attention-to-me-first thread.

better this is a lie than not.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

Amen.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Let's get a name on this and get things figured out. I am really not feeling all this behind the scene bs for all we know it could be all made up. Who's gonna fess up about all this.

here here. let's get it out in the open.

It's Miss Bassie, isn't it?

h

whoa! keep me out of this one- too creepy/ugly/BS-laden for me.

this cat and mouse game is stupid - i hate these i-know-something-but-i'm-not-going-to-tell-you posts. why post this shit in the first place unless you're going to tell us who it is. otherwise, you're just causing shit for no good reason.

i hope this ends like that my-friend-has-the-rarest-record-but-i-won't-tell-you-what-record-until-you-pay-lots-of-attention-to-me-first thread.

I'm now thinking that this was a scam to provoke Adam; that some lurker came on with a fabricated story & posted it up with the hope that folks would start going apeshit on each other. I don't think that Adam had anything to do with this thing - someone just wanted to set him up & get him to beef with people. The mods & Guz handled this with aplomb - instead of mudslinging & division, this stunt is now shown for what it prolly was/is: a practical joke that tried to put the community on blast & create a spectacle.

Peace

h

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I confess...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I confess...
    Hahaha, no way

• edubedub 715 Posts
    dude?...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah, cause I'm such a a big racist.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    dude?...

sweet!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah, cause I'm such a a big racist.
    well, for the last few months you've appeared to believe that jews should be forced to dress as a big dreidle...? i'm personally offended by your avatar.