Let It Be Known...

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I thought he already had a racist title?

The fuck you looking at, you damn modern jew?

see?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think J**h was dead on in speculating that Adam had something to do with this thread.

And the whole cloak & dagger routine is comedy:

"Know your friends, and know your enemies too"

Ooooooooh! Or you might end up with a "really racist title" that will cost you almost $5 to have removed!

Sorry to dissapoint you, but like I said earlier I had nothing to do with the creation of this thread, and my only interactions with the guy who started this thread have been 3 PM's to get more information on the matter.

Unfortunately it does seem to be a real thing, which is pretty sad.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

it is pretty funny though that someone wants to rile you so badly.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

sik

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    What is the point of this post?

If you're not willing to say who's responsible then there is really nothing to be gained from posting this information. Either fess up and let's get it over with or deal with the moderator about the topic via PM...you've done nothing but rock the boat.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What is the point of this post?

If you're not willing to say who's responsible then there is really nothing to be gained from posting this information. Either fess up and let's get it over with or deal with the moderator about the topic via PM...you've done nothing but rock the boat.

Ts*ga,

I guess he just wanted to make it public. I am not for displaying this persons name out in this forum. A moderator contacted me about this and it is now being dealt with.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I am not for displaying this persons name out in this forum.

Give the accused an opportunity to defend himself...homie could be lying to you Adam

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I am not for displaying this persons name out in this forum.

Give the accused an opportunity to defend himself...homie could be lying to you Adam

I really hope to get total closure from this whole thing.

I don't like this soap opera crap.

• i dont listen to Bonnie Kolloc or Cris Williamson. truth be told that this is for real and it is being delt with as we speak. there is a BAN going down and i am not talking about the deodorant. stupid shit. i stay out of the drama so don't accuse me of being ad*m. i just wanted to chime. have an exciting soulstrut weekend.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Wait so some guy was willing to spend $60 to piss off Guzzo? Why? I do that for free all the time...

This smells

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    They asked the wrong person. I'll buy anyone any title if paid $60.

Yessssss

I will also buy myself a racist title for $60

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it was me

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    of course im just kidding, but wouldn't that be something

• of course im just kidding, but wouldn't that be something

^^^^^^^ quickly becoming my new favorite strutter

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I will also buy myself a racist title for $60
    hah!

i like how long-time lurkers really know how to push buttons.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Let's get a name on this and get things figured out. I am really not feeling all this behind the scene bs for all we know it could be all made up. Who's gonna fess up about all this.

• Let's get a name on this and get things figured out. I am really not feeling all this behind the scene bs for all we know it could be all made up. Who's gonna fess up about all this.

here here. let's get it out in the open.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    it could be all made up.

I'm gonna do some IP research tonight. But I'll tell you right now it's a bunch of bullshit. The accused didn't offer this guy anything.

• it could be all made up.

I'm gonna do some IP research tonight. But I'll tell you right now it's a bunch of bullshit. The accused didn't offer this guy anything.

so says them, i think the Rothschilds have something to do with this, and maybe dick cheney, my book is in the works

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm not sure whether I should believe this or not, After all I am known to give a damn good show when someone pushes me just a little bit so this could be one of those "give guzzo some fuel, sit back and watch the hijinks" type things.

I'ma let DCastle bring a final word on this and just chill in the cut talking about rackords, fat people, and politics til then.

I'ma let DCastle bring a final word on this and just chill in the cut talking about rackords, fat people, and politics til then.
    might you have any recomends of fat people politic records?

Baby Huey perhaps?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    might you have any recomends of fat people politic records?

Baby Huey perhaps?

most definitly.

I also like the Richard Simmons LP from 1981 called "Reaching" or something like that, it comes with a cool bookley of RS doing squats, and the group doing the music sounds like the understudy for REO Speedwagon

Richard Simmons LP from 1981 called "Reaching" or something like that, it comes with a cool bookley of RS doing squats, and the group doing the music sounds like the understudy for REO Speedwagon
    is Richard fat?
    and is Reaching really political?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that fruity-fucker is TALL!

• Who cares. If any of it is true i doubt raj would put a title like that up and the guy who paid $60 would lose his cash on something stupid. BatchPlaese are you that short guy i always see in different shops downtown buying old school and electro? If it is, that guy is not to be trusted.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Who cares. If any of it is true i doubt raj would put a title like that up and the guy who paid $60 would lose his cash on something stupid. BatchPlaese are you that short guy i always see in different shops downtown buying old school and electro? If it is, that guy is not to be trusted.

yEAH. I thought Modern Jew was pushing it but (a) a friend of Guzzo's bought it and (b) anything is better than insecure, small penis, shitty records

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    saying though if grown folks can't manage to put good titles up without reverting to something wack then maybe they shouldn't be putting up titles period.

Creativity is key fuckers!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    saying though if grown folks can't manage to put good titles up without reverting to something wack then maybe they shouldn't be putting up titles period.

Creativity is key fuckers!
    that's what i'm talkin' about!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    No racist titles. It's moot.

you know, a cows opinion...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Let's get a name on this and get things figured out. I am really not feeling all this behind the scene bs for all we know it could be all made up. Who's gonna fess up about all this.

here here. let's get it out in the open.

It's Miss Bassie, isn't it?

h