Conspiracy Theories in Today's News (NRR)

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I found 2 conspiracy theories in today's newspaper. The first is a secret xian organization that members of congress and presidents must belong to if they want any power and influence. It is called C Street, or The Family. They own a mansion on Capitol Hill where Standford and Ensign sometimes would spend the night doing who knows what. http://www.usnews.com/blogs/god-and-coun...ont-affair.htmlThe other is a Mexican Island that has disappeared.My guess is that the Bush Family, Big Oil, and Swiss Bankers have cloaked it (using Atlantis technology only known to Masons) so that they could steal Mexico's oil. http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermeja_(isla)Oh yeah, good luck finding any information in English. The interwebs have been scrubbed of any English mention.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Thankfully, I have deep connections inside the Wikipedia compound:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermeja

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Damn man. I thought you liked this stuff.

Damn man. I thought you liked this stuff.

U thought wrong.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    he's just mad because the sleestaks are inaccurate in the new Land of the Lost movie.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

he's just mad because the sleestaks are inaccurate in the new Land of the Lost movie.

No idea what you are talking about. Didn't watch the show back then. No interest in the movie now. Strike 2.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    leave harvey alone you jerks

all kidding aside, this is a corny post

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    "Zach Wamp, R-Tenn" (what it do what it do) lives there

IS THAT CORNY ENOUGH FOR YOU CABRON?

OK.
    I changed the thread title.
    It was not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

But when I see 2 real conspiracy theories in the A section of my slim local paper I get a kick out of it.
    I thought it would be fun to share with some of you.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    i believe in C Street. surely taken from a black_helicopter:

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    he's been really sensitive lately. He accidentally posted a PM to brian as a thread and freaked out when i posted in it.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    OK.

Bitch move.

What kind of logic do you have to follow to assume Vitamin knows anything about these topics?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    OK.

Bitch move.

What kind of logic do you have to follow to assume Vitamin knows anything about these topics?

What kind of logic do you have to follow to assume that Vitamin and Archaic are the same person?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    Damn. I look foolish.

Thanks G.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

No idea what you are talking about. Didn't watch the show back then. No interest in the movie now. Strike 2.

I was referring to your obsession with "lizard people"

I was referring to your obsession with "lizard people"

Y'all stay hanging on with sweaty palms to something I once spoke about in passing on here like 5-6 years ago and I'm the obsessed one???

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    its like the chicken saying "I only crossed that f*cking road once... OK?? Just ONE TIME in my entire life... and so what if I had to get to the other side? is that so f*cking funny? and you people are still laughing about it?????"

I know, it's so funny that I've read a David Icke book enough to explain to people asking about his beliefs what they are.

I know, it's so funny that I've read a David Icke book enough to explain to people asking about his beliefs what they are.

You are in a bit of denial here.

You often bring up "alternative explanations" for events in the news.
    Or for common occurrences like jet vapor streams.

You recently got all asshurt because people laughed when you said that all of our technology today had been invented by the ancients.

If you don't believe in these things I am glad to hear it.
    If you do believe, don't go around acting like it was just something you said once.

You are in a bit of denial here.

You often bring up "alternative explanations" for events in the news.
    Or for common occurrences like jet vapor streams.

You recently got all asshurt because people laughed when you said that all of our technology today had been invented by the ancients.

If you don't believe in these things I am glad to hear it.
    If you do believe, don't go around acting like it was just something you said once.

And of course if I believe in or merely speak on a FEW select alternative explanations, it naturally means I believe or am at least interested in ALL alternative explanations.

Seriously, go a month without bringing up my name and that would be something that I'd still find hard to believe based on the evidence so far at hand.