Happy birthday, Empanadamn!!!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
My hermano from another Chicano, from Houston to Houston (St), VERY talented graphic designer and BEST NYC HOST EVER (I mean, really...who else blesses you with frozen yogurt treats the first time you meet him and then, minutes later, treats you to the best slice of pizza in the whole wide world?! Brentpanadamn, that's who).I'll be meeting you live at Union Square in mid-August, hoLmes. 'Til then, happy birthday!

Comments

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Good dude. Happy bornday..

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    If Herm says you're aight then you're aight...Happy Bday dude.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Happy Born Day B***t!!! Hope you have a great day hommie.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    the coolest of cool dudes. been knowin homie for over a decade now, and have yet to get sick of him.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    the coolest of cool dudes. been knowin homie for over a decade now, and have yet to get sick of him.

happy girthday, holmes

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Feliz compre ano, Doodmang!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Met you for all of 20 minutes and consider you to be one the Board's coolest....have a wonderful day!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Happy Birsday!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    happy birthday man

• Congratulations on another successful trip around the sun.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yo yo ma ma ma....

the girls do stay the same age don't they?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Happy Birthday, baby! You're a big girl now.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That dudes cool.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    thank you, brozes! my chick took me out for korean fried chicken and then to see the hangover. as a gift, she got me a p-touch labeler; i've ALWAYS wanted one since back when i watched howard stern when it was broadcast on WGN (chicago). brother (p-touch) was a sponsor for the show back then in the early 90s. so stoked! holler if you need something labeled.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I have one of those on my desk at work. Can't remember the last time I used it though...

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    happy birthday !