Beck - Gamma Ray

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
goddamn i'm feeling this track:

Comments

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Hells yes. Great track, really really good imo. I was disappointed with the rest of the album though and felt like Dangermouse was kind of over his head as a producer there, but i digress.

• Options
    Dope track--this one is new to me.

I'm a big fan of Beck's "Clap Hands" and "Nausea".

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    mp3, anyone?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I always thought the beat on this joint was hot...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    rey wit da quickness
    graicas
    nice blog btw
    are the sounclips songs or just snippets

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    rey wit da quickness
    graicas
    nice blog btw
    are the sounclips songs or just snippets
    Thanks. The sound clips are just a minute from each track.

The game is to be sold.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    I haven't heard all of Modern guilt but Chemtrails was kinda dissapointing... Gamma Ray was great though i played the shit outta that song all last summer to a pretty good response. I really really liked the information though... Guero had a few moments. Mutations and odelay are also the shit.

• Hells yes. Great track, really really good imo. I was disappointed with the rest of the album though and felt like Dangermouse was kind of over his head as a producer there, but i digress.

i thought that at first, but the album has really grown on me. somebody already said "chemtrails" was not a good track, but i feel it is easily up there with some of his best stuff. after "guero" and "the information," i needed an album like "modern guilt" to remind me why i liked the dude in the first place.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    "Orphans" off the same album (first song) was rocking....GREAT production on that track, IMO.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    "Orphans" off the same album (first song) was rocking....GREAT production on that track, IMO.

oh sh*t! It's Wo*msah!!

• pencilfacepencilface 674 Posts
    Hells yes. Great track, really really good imo. I was disappointed with the rest of the album though and felt like Dangermouse was kind of over his head as a producer there, but i digress.

my thoughts exaclty - - - - I'm a massive Beck fanboy, but i havent really been abel to get int othe sound of any of his albums since "sea changes". "one foot in the grave" is still my most listened to, though. recently reissued with loads of bonus cuts i noticed.

in short: "gama ray" is ace.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    I always thought the beat on this joint was hot...

hell's yes!

You _Cell_ Must _Phone_s_ Learn _Dead_.mp3 - 8.69MB

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Nice.

My favorites from Modern Guilt are Gamma Ray, Chemtrails, Walls and Volcano.