Let you sooooooul glow!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Ha ha!!!

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    G.R.E.A.T.

• That's hilarious. The execution/production values are pretty impressive, too.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    The execution/production values are pretty impressive, too.

That's what I was thinking. For a parody video, they went to a lot of trouble. Either they had loot or had some professional friends working with them.

B/W

How did you manage your curl back in the day if you lived somewhere where it got real cold in the winter? If you kept your shit real moist would it freeze up on you when you went outside? Or did you just have to shower cap it? I'm seriously curious. And yes, I sound white.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    the high notes on the last verse are

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

That's what I was thinking. For a parody video, they went to a lot of trouble. Either they had loot or had some professional friends working with them.

B/W

How did you manage your curl back in the day if you lived somewhere where it got real cold in the winter? If you kept your shit real moist would it freeze up on you when you went outside? Or did you just have to shower cap it? I'm seriously curious. And yes, I sound white.

I dont think Activator is water-based.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

B/W

Here in Cleveland we...."just have to shower cap it" I rocked two shower caps one for my head one for my shag.....because that shit would freeze up.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    i was just watching coming to america and trying to remember what e-40 song samples the soul glow theme. does anyone know? im pretty sure it was on the grit & grind album.

Can't remember the 40 song, but these dudes used it:

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

B/W

Here in Cleveland we...."just have to shower cap it" I rocked two shower caps one for my head one for my shag.....because that shit would freeze up.

Ice Cube would never approve.

What neighborhood are you in?

B/W

I am possibly near you.....I am from Cleveland but I live on the west side of Akron now.....I was telling my partner DJ Forrest Getum Gump that someone else from Akron is collecting records ....he guessed by saying maybe you are that cat djing at the movie theater on Highland Sq...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I actually saw THIS in a grocery store the other day: ...and I was surprised that it was still being made.

B/W

I am possibly near you.....I am from Cleveland but I live on the west side of Akron now.....I was telling my partner DJ Forrest Getum Gump that someone else from Akron is collecting records ....he guessed by saying maybe you are that cat djing at the movie theater on Highland Sq...

I'm in the neighborhood but I don't do anything with anything anymore. Well except for look at these records I have clogging up a bedroom. I picked up most of my records for sampling / personal interest so my piles are a little different than those who stalk the raer and clean their records with cloth diapers.

What neighborhood in Cleveland are you from?

B/W

I'm in the neighborhood but I don't do anything with anything anymore. Well except for look at these records I have clogging up a bedroom. I picked up most of my records for sampling / personal interest so my piles are a little different than those who stalk the raer and clean their records with cloth diapers.

East Cleveland

B/W

East Cleveland

Par-tay. I spend most of my Cleveland time around Mt Pleasant / Buckeye due to family.

• ReedReed 97 Posts
    Don't juuuuuudge me!

B/W

East Cleveland

Par-tay. I spend most of my Cleveland time around Mt Pleasant / Buckeye due to family.

OH OK I grew up in East Cleveland of Shaw Ave......my mother lives in the Mt. Pleasant area now over off of Union (str8 hood)....most people don't know that East Cleveland (which is now worst then Cleveland proper) and the east side of Cleveland are two different areas...Imma have a backyard bbq/ record swap later this summer you are invited

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

B/W

I dont think Activator is water-based.

Water-based Activator! Shit Mike's curl burst into flames when he did that pepsi commerical.

B/W

East Cleveland

OH OK I grew up in East Cleveland of Shaw Ave......my mother lives in the Mt. Pleasant area now over off of Union (str8 hood)....most people don't know that East Cleveland (which is now worst then Cleveland proper) and the east side of Cleveland are two different areas...Imma have a backyard bbq/ record swap later this summer you are invited

Shaw HS, the only hood school with an indoor swimming pool?

Sure, keep me posted.