The Hangover (funny as a muhfugger movie related)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
good god...I hadnt been to a movie that became deafening with laughter because everyone in the theater was laughing their ass off. Will have to see it again to catch the parts I missed because my self and everone was laughing really really hard. It didnt even need the payoff at the end to rule, but ruled all the more because of the payoff. Good god, this is a REALLY funny movie.P.S. Mike Tyson rules

Comments

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Best movie I've seen in years on so many levels.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Really? I thought the trailer made it look like another generic terd...but its good to see mclovin gettin more parts. Maybe ill have to check it out.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    but its good to see mclovin gettin more parts.

the F*ck you talkin about?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I liked it too. It could've easily fallen into the frat boy humor trap but didn't. Zack Galfianiwhatever's hilarious weirdness helped, I think.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

The bloke from Superbad...the guy in the glasses.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I watched a movie for the first time since the kid was born (over a year) and that movie was Star Trek and it was AWESOME. I don't mean to hijack your thread, I'm just really excited about how awesome it was.

ok, hijack over.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

he isnt in the movie...thats Ed Helms from the Office, the Daily Show. etc...

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

Oh word. Well its nice to see andy from the office gettin his props lol. Im guessin mclovin must be his love child.

• Double_BDouble_B 169 Posts
    the first 10 mins or so i was sure it was gonna suck but then it got great.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    THE CREDITS!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Oh word. Well its nice to see andy from the office gettin his props lol. Im guessin mclovin must be his love child.

yea, you were very close though, there's only a 20 year age difference between teh two actors.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    zac galifinakis deserves to blow the fug up! i'll have to check this film now. i thought it was defenitley going to be turdworthy.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    zac galifinakis deserves to blow the fug up! i'll have to check this film now. i thought it was defenitley going to be turdworthy.

NYTimes mag just had a great profile on him. Must read, if you like Zac G.