Potential CAGE biopic by Shia LaBeouf (wtf-R)

UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    bllleghh

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    " LaBeouf leaned on a friend who just happens to be one of the all-time greats ??? Bay"

"When I listen to Cage's music [no matter how bad things are], it's like my life is not that bad."

Yeah, 'cause you got it rough, Shia LeBeouf.

• I just heard his new shit and I think it is the most depressing thing I have ever heard in my life...Funeral Dirge-R.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    been hearing talk of this for quite some time now.

peace, stein. . .

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Cage's evolution as an artist has to be one of the most disappointing things I've ever witnessed.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    My crystal ball tells me that one day Shia LeBeef will play Dave Gahan in a Depeche Mode biopic.

• cage's hands look huge.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    My crystal ball tells me that one day Shia LeBeef will play Dave Gahan in a Depeche Mode biopic.

peace, stein. . .

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    Cage's evolution as an artist has to be one of the most disappointing things I've ever witnessed.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    cage's hands look huge.

I think it's just his ultra-snug hipster plaid causing an optical illusion.

What's that shit about? I wouldn't have guessed that was Cage in a million years. I thought Anthony Kiedis and the guyliner kid from Fallout Boy had a baby.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    "But his people really didn't exist in the form of my people"

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Who is cage? Never heard of him. Is this some kind of emo rap or something like that?

• Options
    Who is cage? Never heard of him. Is this some kind of emo rap or something like that?

Also, Shia LaDouche comes off like a complete cunt in the interview.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

There was a time when he wasn't garbage?

I've only ever heard the Fondle 'Em 12"

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn i didnt even know Cage still made music. Nighthawks was sick, past that i can't fusk with dude

• anasarcasmanasarcasm 365 Posts
    30 year old's rapping about their teenage angst issues = not appealing on any level...but it does sell records to hipster kids who like to "live" in both worlds.

Hopefully it's just the same kind marketing ploy/route label mate El-P went with. That, at least, I could understand even if I didn't respect or want to listen to it.

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    i don't like Cage's elbows. But seriously outside Agent Orange his whole catalogue is pretty disposable.