Brett Michaels Eats Stage Hard @ the Tonys

2»

Comments

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

Come out to show them... come out to show them.... come out to show them...

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    did he get chopped in half by that backdrop?

Unfortunately, yes he did. His body severed in half and all. We'll miss you and your amazing contributions to Rock'n'Roll. At least you fucked a million skanks while you were here and don't have to deal with the herpes outbreaks anymore in heaven. Rest in Pieces, Brett.

(ps-my best friend back in the SWORE Poison were chicks..like for real for real. This was 86 I believe when they were touring with RATT and this was out (he had never heard them..just seen this cover everwhere)
    I still have this LP filed...... along with the 2 that came after it...... really.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts

Unfortunately, yes he did. His body severed in half and all. We'll miss you and your amazing contributions to Rock'n'Roll. At least you fucked a million skanks while you were here and don't have to deal with the herpes outbreaks anymore in heaven. Rest in Pieces, Brett.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Preferably, but alas no.......

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1613736/20090611/bret_michaels.jhtml

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    This clip is f*cking awesome, no question.

But what do you think would be funnier?

A) what actually happened

or

B) He sees the shit coming down and runs to slide under it Indiana Jones style but it lands on top of him, and we see one arm and one leg sticking out waving for help as they fade to Liza or whoever.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I say option B, but instead of his arm getting trapped, he slides and CLEARS the backdrop, BUT...his bandana wig falls off on the audience's side and we see his hand reach out to retrieve it (a la the aforementioned Indy Jones).

• I say option B, but instead of his arm getting trapped, he slides and CLEARS the backdrop, BUT...his bandana wig falls off on the audience's side and we see his hand reach out to retrieve it (a la the aforementioned Indy Jones).

I'm very curious as to exactly how bald he is. He's always rocking the doorag and the hat together (like suspenders and a belt) in case one blows off. I'm convinced that there's probably glue involved as well.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Oddly enough:

this looks exactly like my cousin, David (DJ).

talk dirty to me

I've been saying that for years:

Along with:

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    talk dirty to me

I've been saying that for years:

Along with:

LOL!
    That's great!! Wow, took a lot of work too, please more!!

LOL!
    That's great!! Wow, took a lot of work too, please more!!

All of these I had used either as avis or as part of posts elsewhere, but I'll put a few more together in a few.

• djJazzOnedjJazzOne 302 Posts
    That'd tjryit toy by

That'd tjryit toy by

I don't know what that means, but here's another:

• pknypkny 549 Posts

I always thought Questlove looked more like the Hamburger Pimp from Dolemite:

I always thought Questlove looked more like the Hamburger Pimp from Dolemite: