2 Brothers and .......

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
MTV James played the 2 Hyped Brothers and a dog "Doo Doo Brown" video the other day! LOL. I just started laughing. Remember in the late 80s early 90s there was a whole bunch of one hit wonder "Hip House" groups with names like this? I don't even remember the rest of the names. Can you folls list some of the other groups like this? I think there was a group named something like 2 brothers a Dominican and a drum machine or something? LOL.

Comments

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ya rollin doodoo man, ya roooooooolllllin!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    2 Puerto Ricans, A Blackman And A Dominican - AKA David Morales, Chep Nu??ez and Robert Civilles & David Cole (C+C Music Factory dudes.)

As an aside, why do I have Freedom Williams number in my phone? Oh, that's because he was at the club last night and asked for it... gonna make you sweat? I should edit this - not trying to insinuate that it was "like that" but I was drunk and didn't remember until this afternoon when I looked at my phone... "Why the F*ck did I get a call from FREEDOM WILLIAMS."

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh and this

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    San Francisco Harvey!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I have a sealed copy of that. HAHAHAHa. It was lumped in with a bunch of shitty house records that I flipped. So was a Linton Kwesi Johnson record that I accidentally left in with the shitty house records when I sold them.