edited June 2009 in Strut Central

Discuss...

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    That's just plain mean.

This version is better anyhow:

Chiddy Bang - Kids

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Little man thinks all men are monsters, momma must had brought home too many bad ones.

I wish I was five again.

Good song. Video is great starting at 4:19.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    pretty cool concept and message, i think. though it may seem wrong and evil doing towards the featured baby, i'm sure the video was shot in a controlled environment while the real parents stood right outside the shooting frame.

i'm not sure about children's psychology, but how does a child so young differentiate scary from not? for instance, children react differently to clowns, puppies, aunts, strangers, etc. if you had the colorful & shapely cast from yo gabba gabba! yelling on kids, making sharp, abrasive noises, etc. then it would be a different reaction than normal. i think it's a matter of context.

cute kid. cool idea. was that rat fink that rode up next to them in the car?

as a side note, i've been to MGMT show and seen scarier people.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Child exploitation. Period.

I'm sure there will be people who think it's fine, or not a big deal, but none will come up with a good enough rationalization for this.

• The animation at the end looks like the same stuff as Superjail.

Can anyone confirm?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    MILF!!!

• that kid is like 17 on some emanuel lewis tip.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Child exploitation. Period.

I'm sure there will be people who think it's fine, or not a big deal, but none will come up with a good enough rationalization for this.

WHERE'S THE FATHER IN ALL OF THIS??!???!? [standing up, clapping]

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    I dunno if you can really call child exploitation on this. I mean, babies and kids have been in all kinds of effed up movies and stuff for a long time nowadays.

It is kinda disturbing in the beginning with the claws coming in the crib and stuff though. The video for Time To Pretend is kinda ill too, it references the movie The Holy Mountain like whoa.

At least these guys are doing some creative stuff with their videos rather than a bunch of hipsters in a club with a flashlight.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    MILF!!!

It's Joanna Newsom.

Beautiful, plays the harp, speaks in elvin tongue.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    not mark twain.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    somewhere between faith no more's video with the goldfish and neverland ranch...

i'd be pissed if it were my kid, but I have the feeling whoever's in charge of him right now would've pimped him out to something else anyways...

disturbing video, I guess that means it's "art."

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    bump.

I love this video.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    somewhere between faith no more's video with the goldfish and NEVERLAND RANCH...

OH SNAPPE! FORESHADOWING 2 THE MAXXX!!!