Whats your crossdressing name?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Mine is Lindsey Brohan.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Amanda (A Man Duh)

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I dont have one but over the years Ive compiled a handful songs i'd sing at my Mind Garden Drag Queen Performance.

Somewhere In My Lifetime - Phyllis Hyman
    Out Here (On My Own) - Irene Cara

I forgot the rest.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I dont have one..

How about Syphilis Himen

• When I lived in west virginia I always thought Virgina West would be a good one.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    my Mind Garden Drag Queen Performance.

Wow, just when you think you know soulstrut.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    my Mind Garden Drag Queen Performance.

Wow, just when you think you know soulstrut.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    When I lived in west virginia

sorry...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Come to think of it, Luscious Fox is your drag name. Don't deny it.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    hahaha....this is all very funny! Am surprised you guys have even thought about this stuff!!
    gotta appreciate it tho!! If only you could all get together and put on a strut drag show....;)

• When I lived in west virginia

sorry...

You'd think, right? But at least for me it was rad. First thing was my wife was teaching university so we lived in a college town. I scored a job working in my profession at a world class piece of architecture/art museum, got to hold down a successful weekly playing whatever I wanted, great pot(tery ) and wild mushrooms, and most importantly I got to meet a lot of really great/wild/weird West virginians while I was there. One hour from pittsburgh, two and a half from Baltimore if you get the city jones. All in all, a lot better than I ever thought it would be living there.

Although, if I wasn't old/retired or a serious recluse, there is only one city I would even possibly think about living in that state. A lot of what you imagine West Virginia to be like is close enough to being correct, most of the time. Watch the F*ck out. West Virginia does NOT like strangers...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

sorry...

You'd think, right? But at least for me it was rad. First thing was my wife was teaching university so we lived in a college town[/b].

So this is, like, where people go to complete 8th grade?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

sorry...

You'd think, right? But at least for me it was rad. First thing was my wife was teaching university so we lived in a college town[/b].

So this is, like, where people go to complete 8th grade?

hehehehehehe