• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    OH F*CK!

• Options
    Jeezus...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    WTF is wrong with that kid!
    He's a Steelers fan and a Yankee fan?

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    delridge is the shit. somewhere between a steel plant and what used to be the high point projects. not to mention some teriyaki joints and a k-mart... goes right to white center too.

I used to love D.A.Y.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Hey, you fools AXED! I'm just the massager.

Taken from another forum:

we have fools in this forum complaining they have depression because they are social outcasts...having the power to change their lives for the better. Yet they don't do shit, on the other hand we have a kid like this who's probably going to die soon, doing what he enjoys and not being afraid of doing it.

Marinate on that... and know dukeofdelridge is a fuckface who should be ridiculed until he bans himself.

Man, I totally agree with that quote. I have nothing but love for that kid.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    this kid rules. I'm even able to overlook his juggalo leanings when I watch his videos. The avatar is from a clip where he recreates that nothing-happens-and-then-BOOM a witch! thing... He's smart and funny and definitely doing what he wants. You can tell he's genuinely stoked when he turns up the music in his room and sings along. I RYDE FOR CHICKEN LITTLE.

also: I am not a fuckface. I got this kid, along with the "I got braces, bitch!" youtube kid, in my internet crew. Love them. I'd've been much the same when I was 12 (although, I don't know if I would've had the attitude of this pregeria kid--which is the main reason why he's so dope to me now)...

also also: all Delridge needs is 1.5 more grocery stores, a little more neighborhood pride, and some fresh asphalt, and it'd be top-5 Seattle zone. From Pigeon Ridge to WestWood Village...

dang, maybe a bike lane too...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Interesting, I guess he has progeria or the you-get-old-really-fast disease.

Apparently most people who have it don't live past 13, so I guess he's doing pretty well. His MySpace says he's 19.

He seems normal as hell all things considered.

Some of those YouTube posters are maybe douchebags though.

well, he's ready for em:

well, he's ready for em:

Hell yeah. Good for him.

Oh and I meant MAJOR douches.

I'd imagine so...
    youtube comments are pretty much the bottom of the internet barrel, in my eyes.

I'd imagine so...
    youtube comments are pretty much the bottom of the internet barrel, in my eyes.

Apparently you never read the comments section of your local newspaper's website.

Apparently you never read the comments section of your local newspaper's website.

I cannot. I can sorta get with the "alternative weekly's" comments, but yeah you may be right on that. That shit's straight up talk radio...dead end.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    dukeofdelridge, yo, what high school did you go to? I went to Highline in Burien

• Yeah, I came across this kid earlier this week..he rules.

Also, I am hungry and looking at Herm's avatar. I need THAT menu!

Also, I am hungry and looking at Herm's avatar. I need THAT menu!

e. Coli?