A strutter threw up on my stove

RerogRerog 569 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
So a strutter who I will not name (if you know me you can pretty much narrow it down to about 3) got drunk 2 nights ago and puked ON TOP OF MY STOVE! i guess in his drunken stupor he thought it was the sink. I tried to clean that shit up, and I did a pretty damn good job, but there is still a faint smell of puke in the kitchen...whats a man to do?Did I mention that I just moved in to this APT 4 days ago and already I got to deal with this shiz?

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Word!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    white vinegar should do it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    was it me?????

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    CHAD!

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Burns, you are the second person that told me about white vinegar...I'm now accepting that as face and will try it.

And Bassie, we were all pretty hammered that night so you could have been here at some point, puked, and bounced and would never know, so maybe you are a new suspect.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    CHAD!
    ha ha, spewing on a stove is a new one to me, i can imagine that smell lingering, yuck.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    CHAD!
    *PRIME SUSPECT*

Your boy tried to pee in my closet one night.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm gonna guess soon to be married man?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    CHAD!
    *PRIME SUSPECT*

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    I'm gonna guess soon to be married man?

That's another prime suspect but my money is on the other mainly because of the aforementioned incident.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dudes thats nothing,

I'd puke everytime I went to Garys house just to say hi.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    CHAD!
    *PRIME SUSPECT*

At least he wasn't trying to get in there.

CHAD!
    *PRIME SUSPECT*

I have actually done this (not at your place), but at a party held by a person I didn't like. I was fully sober too. Damn hilarious. Back when I was foolish. That was the night we also poured beer into every electrical appliance in the house. Good times.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    CHAD!
    *PRIME SUSPECT*

I have actually done this (not at your place), but at a party held by a person I didn't like. I was fully sober too. Damn hilarious. Back when I was foolish. That was the night we also poured beer into every electrical appliance in the house. Good times.

I can't ba mad at them after all the shit i did to peoples houses as a kid.

Some highlights:

-A girl whose parents were out of town had a party...dad had tons of frozen animals he has shot in a deep freezer. Feathers and fur still on. We hid them around the house in the middle of summer. i can't imagine the smell when they finally found them.

-Jizz in Shampoo

-Poop in air vent, turn heat all the way up then leave for 2 days.

-Replace water cooler water with pool water.

-Turn every piece of furniture in the APT upside down

lots lots more.

We were a bunch of asshole skateboard kids.

I can't ba mad at them after all the shit i did to peoples houses as a kid.

Some highlights:

-A girl whose parents were out of town had a party...dad had tons of frozen animals he has shot in a deep freezer. Feathers and fur still on. We hid them around the house in the middle of summer. i can't imagine the smell when they finally found them.

-Jizz in Shampoo

-Poop in air vent, turn heat all the way up then leave for 2 days.

-Replace water cooler water with pool water.

-Turn every piece of furniture in the APT upside down

lots lots more.

We were a bunch of asshole skateboard kids.
    sounds as though our "asshole skateboard kid" experiences were pretty similar

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    CHAD!

I only pee in unusual places -- An oven, a fridge once, a parked van. But when it comes to spewing chunks, I always aim my vomit into or at least in the general area of the toilet...

VINDICATED!!!!!!!!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

VINDICATED!!!!!!!!

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    CHAD!

I only pee in unusual places -- An oven, a fridge once, a parked van. But when it comes to spewing chunks, I always aim my vomit into or at least in the general area of the toilet...

VINDICATED!!!!!!!!

OK...Just talked to High-C... ON TEH FONE... and we talked through it and money now rests on the soon to be married man Rock mentioned as the suzzzpect.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    cool,man..when I need to take a shit really bad I'll come over -- can I use your sink?

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    CHAD!

VINDICATED!!!!!!!!

OK...Just talked to High-C... ON TEH FONE... and we talked through it and money now rests on the soon to be married man Rock mentioned as the suzzzpect.

That's right. That's right. Finally.

But even if i did...

ha ha ha

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    In further news, I just remembered i snapped a pic of said incident before cleaning....

ENJOY!!!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    In further news, I just remembered i snapped a pic of said incident before cleaning....

ENJOY!!!

Well of course he threw up, that's a can of Milwaukee's Best. It's Karmic retribution.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Might it be someone that passed out in the alley by Friends of Sound during one ARC party?

Might it be someone that called wanting us three to kick it one night during my recent Dallas trip?

Hmmmmmm