For Da Ladeez (RR)

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Hey,My sister sent this, thought I'd share: Great idea, wonder if it's durable and flexible? What yall think?

Comments

• I can already see the hipster chicks in Silverlake rockin' them.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    did your sister make it?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Straight cheez.

Records are records. People who allow them to intrude into other aspects of their aesthetic lives and use them to make (inevitably ugly) purses, light-switch covers and bowls, etc. are corn.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    did your sister make it?

Nah, although I think she could if she had more time. I think she found it getting ideas from an arts and crafts message board she checks. She knits/crochets/sews. She does baby hats for the local hospitals and stuff like that. I think using just a kickass record label on a bag would look swanky, like a pink Kama Sutra label or a pink Island label or early Westbound/Revilot label.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    i see cherries on the connective fabric which sets off automatic 90's rockabilly clich?? alarms in my brain and i run for the hills.
    and i agree with faux about leaving records be, and not turning them into accessories.
    but i am the wrong girl to ask because I rebuff quite a bit when it comes to clothes and such and i also feel that all khaki pants, fleece jackets, boot cut jeans, and square toed shoes, among other things, should be incinerated.

but since it's your sister i support the love and generosity.