Do You Have a Type?

DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
My wife and I were discussing this last night with some other folks. I said that I don't think I ever had a "type" of person to whom I was attracted but everyone else seemed to. Am I in the minority here? I am allowed to look and I still don't have a "type"!

Comments

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    My only "type" involves dorkiness!!

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    i don't think i have a type but if i had a type my type has always been and is now someone who i am in awe of and can learn from.

in MC Ren's eloquent words.... : "real ni**as with big dicks"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Degreez,

Yes, I very much have a type of woman I like. I'm summarizing across my life and highlighting qualities of the women I was strongly attracted to:

-Proper bearing (i.e., lady-like, tastefully dressed, good posture, confident; I never dated sluts although I 'bent' some; Awful double-standard, but I'm honest)
    -Intelligent
    -Ambitious
    -Intriguing
    -Highly conscientious
    -Worldly (has some experience "out in the world")
    -Patron of the arts
    -Well-read (and up on current events)
    -Physically attractive (this varies a lot for me; No one set physical "ideal", though having a phat booty was required to be considered).
    -Spiritual
    -Moral/ethical
    -Good sense of humor

Not surprisingly, my wife personifies all of these traits. She's an amazing woman!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    petite, olive-complected, long-haired, artsy, open-minded

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Yeah--desperate!

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Yeah--desperate!

i have always like cute

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I have a one expedit minimum policy.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    submissive is a plus, too.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I'm not into blonde girls.

I'm way into half-latin american/brasilian, half-asian women. Best combination ever.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Must have nice elbows.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    big booty hoes.

oh, and my lovely wife too, of course.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    Post deleted by youngEINSTEIN

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN Said:

brunettes with a awesome sense of humor, great taste in music, foreign accents and love to get down street ho style.

peace, stein. . .

youngEINSTEIN Said:

brunettes with a awesome sense of humor, great taste in music, foreign accents and love to get down street ho style.

peace, stein. . .

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I HEART AUSSIE SHEILAS

Owwwwwwwwwwwww!!
    Oh yeah, i was meant to put in a good word with my sis for you wasn't i??haha!!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    brasileiras

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I have fetishes same as anybody else, but as far as a recurring "type"? Never really had one, it varies depending on who I'm looking at. There's probably more of a common thread with who I DON'T like than actually DO.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    My best friend claims I am really into blondes. Then why did I marry a brunette motherfucker? Answer me that.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Easier to single out what I don't like. Don't like skinny. Not a huge fan of blondes, but then in England 99.9% of the blondes you see aren't natural anyway.

My type has curves on her body and in her smile. Sexy eyes are a plus. Confident enough to be able to laugh at herself... because frankly, if she's going out with me she'll need to. Smart, funny, cheeky - all sexy to me.

My best friend claims I am really into blondes. Then why did I marry a brunette motherfucker? Answer me that.

cos most blondes are brunettes!!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    If we're talking body type, I'd say, short and thick, like they're playing on the incorrect aspect ratio. Tall and skinny = meh.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    big butts and little feet.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    I would say no, but three girls I dated, and the one I married fit the following:

-tall
    -brunette
    -thinnish, but with a booty

I also had my best relationships, and married a girl, who were English majors, and I could talk books with.

• petite, olive-complected, long-haired, artsy, open-minded

i'd say that works for me...not necessarily petite, large(er) booty a plus...

or natalie portman.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    As far as looks, I've dated tall and short, blonde and dark haired, skinny and curvy. As far as personality goes though, I definitely have a type (as I think most people do, on some level). A humoristic, intelligent, chill & relaxed feminist basically - who's somewhat into music and film, and sort of interested in psychology (you probably have to be if you hang out with me, since I tend to yap on and on about those three topics!).

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    I like weirdos.

dorks!

in MC Ren's eloquent words.... : "real ni**as with big dicks"

Good to see the vast range in tastes thus far in this thread from male and female strutters alike !!

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    too hard to single out personality traits...but as for looks..

thin brunettes

absolutely no facial hair & no hairy arms

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Speaking from a strictly aesthetic standpoint - because Lord knows I am in no position to be a picky, single man: I am attracted to hair (blondes, black women who go natural); British, Russian and Aussie accents; thin and short, the way I am; Italian women; self-educated intelligence; assertive, but not in that overly-cynical, bratty way...

Oh, and must have at least 3 sealed $500+ raers or the deal is off. Yep, that pretty much covers it.