last time you MOVED

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
youngEINSTEIN Said:5 years ago.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    14months ago. I did it myself, with my astro van.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    november last year and maybe again by the end of this year! boooooooo!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    October of last year I packed up my vinyl into a 16-foot truck with my Geo in tow and drove it from Chapel Hill, NC across TN, AK, OK, TX, NM, and AZ to Los Angeles, CA.

I have been in LA ever since.

• about 4 1/2 years ago. only about 3 miles..but what a pain in the ass. I will not move again until i buy a house (hopefully within the next 12 months). moving 5000 records in addition to my other shit up and down apartment stairs is a young mans game. F*ck that noise.

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    4 days ago and that shit sucked. I am really happy that I have gotten rid of around 5000 records in the last few years.

• ennuiennui 111 Posts
    Saturday. I had gotten rid of about 6 boxes of records, but there were thousands more to be moved across town and up stairs. Couldn't have done it without my bros.

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    3 months ago. Moving the records was definitely the lowpoint. It poured with rain the entire day too which was awesome. After moving more than 10 times in the last 10 years, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased an abode however.. so here's to not moving thousands of records again anytime soon.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    You own that place??
    so i guess no huuuuuuuuuuuge hurry in checking it if you'll be there for a bit!!haha!
    Is p**el still living with you?

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    Nah,he moved somewhere else.. so there is no longer an online record store being run out of my living room, which is nice.

• About a year ago. Moved thousands of records a houses worth of furniture down two flights of stairs for the out and up three for the in. I won't be moving anything untill I get back to texas.