When is the last time you've been to the DENTIST?

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I just broke a 15 year streak of no visits (no insurance during a lot of that time). Never had a cavity before, still no cavities! I'm a little surprised. The dentist said it was genetics.

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    February of this year. I've been getting cleanings/check-ups twice a year for as long as I can remember.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    MAY of this year. I've been getting cleanings/check-ups twice a year for as long as I can remember.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I just broke a 15 year streak of no visits (no insurance during a lot of that time). Never had a cavity before, still no cavities! I'm a little surprised. The dentist said it was genetics.

Yo, me to I went a couple of months ago and my teeth are in good shape. I have another visit this week. But coffee drinking did stain my teeth so the fluoride cleaning was needed. Close to 100 bucks. DAMN!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Yo, me to I went a couple of months ago and my teeth are in good shape. I have another visit this week. But coffee drinking did stain my teeth so the fluoride cleaning was needed. Close to 100 bucks. DAMN!

I might get on the whitening program, since I'm in the wine business.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    waitaminute: this question kinda breaks along side-of-the-Atlantic fence, instead of the thinly-veiled Amurkan-race-specific-gonna-out-you-as-a-bigot style...

OR DID I JUST PLAY MYSELV?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Who wouldn't want to have straight, healthy teeth?

• 15 minutes ago. two cavities filled. bad teeth genes + no insurance for 10 years + shitty medicade dentist before that = dental bills preventing me from living the lifestyle i deserve.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    my 19 year old Korean dentist has the Cavitron, which is even doper than its name: it's like a SoniCare toothbrush, but metal...so the scrapescrapescrape which could last forever back in the day only takes about 5 minutes...it's a crazy high pitch reverberation in my skull, but it's so amazing...

my dentist has like spikey jpop bleached hair and calls me dude.

• ArksArks 133 Posts
    10 years ago (at least). I'm kind of scared to go at this point.. not so much the pain as the expense.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    20 years (Brit-R)